BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-05-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david View Post
Sorry. Hard not to be lazy on a phone. But yeah. I think it may actually have it. It's my gyms pre workout. I work at one and there's a pre workout which has been there for. 5+ months and no one knows whose it is so we all use it
Unread 06-21-2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
There seems to be huge variability in this (which the studies have also noted). I can tolerate small amounts but if I make a mistake and buy a high sugar alcohol protein bar, it's bad news. Others can handle more without issue.
I'll echo Lyle here, I've used sugar alcohols daily for over a decade, Extra "sugar free" gum is a pack a day habit for me. which is a substantial amount. And while I'm less sure of the overall health implications of it, I don't notice much gastrointestinal distress, though I've probably adapted as best one can to it at this point.
I also consume a fair amount of Isomalt with Werther's sugar free candy on occasion.

Waiting on results from this study.http://nusi.org/the-science/current-.../#.U6Y-Yca5RVg
Unread 07-27-2016, 04:29 AM

Default xylitol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incindium View Post
Xylitol seems to be the best of the sugar alcohols in my experience. Its the stuff used in a lot of chewing gum and in sugar free jello pudding. I don't get some of the nasty side affects that other sugar alcohols with it. Although on the negative side I just read that its poisonous for dogs to ingest it so don't let your dogs have any of that sugar free pudding.
Please can you suggest to me some bevs with this in ? thanks