BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-22-2019, 07:55 PM

Talking queen rfl cat 3 F 2019!!!!!

Hi all,

Back again....turning 46 next week and starting rfl again tomorrow. Has worked in the past so just announcing my re-start!! I will post measurements and pics (arrggggg) tomorrow. I plan on being the biggest RFL success story! Starting at a cat3...I get two free meals. One will be my dinner on my birthday Wednesday. Plan on doing the beginners weight routine Lyle has in the book twice a week. Might get some walking in if it's nice out. Chicken is thawing as we speak. Have my bronkaid and caffeine ready. Lets go!!!

Goal is get back in the dating pool.

More tomorrow.

Unread 03-30-2019, 03:11 PM

Ok bad idea to try to start RFL during my birthday week. Now that it's over.....I am starting.

W1D1
weight 175.5
Female 5'6"
Cat 3
Protein goal 82.4
have all my supplements ready and EC stack

Measurements:
neck 13.5
waist 33.5
left arm 13.5
left thigh 24
hips 42.25
Will re-do measurements in one month
I can't get myself to take pics......
Unread 03-31-2019, 11:32 AM

W1D2
Weight 174.2 (-1.3, -1.3)

Yesterday was good but did not drink enough water. I usually see more of a loss the first day with RFL so guessing that might be an issue.

I also started taking cbd oil yesterday (I'm in california). It's supposed to help with weight loss so we will see. Im going to a family reunion in Nashville in July and would love to be in the 140's by then.

I wasn't always big. About 5 years ago I went through a bad break up and was dealing with depression. I was about 130-ish at the time. I gained about 10 pounds and then started taking Zoloft. Within a month I put on another 30 pounds. Then got more depressed....ate more.....ended up up about 70 pounds (201 pounds). Ive lost 25 on my own but stuck now. I tried other antidepressants and the only ones that actually seem to work are the SSRIs but I can't take the weight gain. Been off them for a while but have struggled to get the weight off.

Hoping this will lead me back to where I was before all this happened.
Unread 04-01-2019, 01:53 PM

W1D3
Weight 172.1 (-2.1, -3.4)

Drank more water and guess it made a difference. Feeling pretty good so far. Have not done any exercise yet but planning on weights twice a week. This week is iffy though since my work schedule has been pretty hectic with a couple deadlines this week.

Adding vitamin D to my supplements.
Unread 04-02-2019, 07:57 AM

W1D4
Weight 170.6 (-1.5, -4.9)

Almost 5 pounds!!! I didn't take the supplements yesterday. Completely forgot. I take them all at once. Is that ok? Or should I split it up?
Unread 04-02-2019, 01:52 PM

I have never taken the EC stack and can't really remember anything I have read about it right now, but yeah usually taking all your supplements first thing in the morning or whenever is ok.
If you start lifting weights maybe take them after you workout but really you can just have them whenever and all at once.
Unread 04-03-2019, 08:05 PM

Thanks for the info Brid! Good to know.

W1D5
Weight 169.4 (-1.2, -6.1)

Keeping it short today. Things are going well!!! But, wasn't perfect today. Lunch was fine. Had a salad with chicken and a little dressing. Nothing else in it but chicken and spring mix. Dinner I had a free meal but still stayed low carb at least. Having my second free meal on Friday night for my dad's bday. Just ordered Bang energy drinks. Anyone try these? Heard about them on Keto boards.....we will see if they are all that.