BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-26-2009, 12:02 PM

it makes so much sense. You make everything so simple. Thats why there is people out there who say " there are some people who eat whatever they want and stay so skinny". It because there in calorie balance. It makes so sense now. I don't know how you fail on this diet just eating what you want (mostly healthy) as long as your under calorie deficit and you get refeeds. Amazing
Unread 02-26-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
http://www.acsh.org/healthissues/new...sue_detail.asp

Talks about two people who ate at McD's every day, lost weight and improved their blood lipids.

it's calories
Yes, I read that some time back too. However, it isn't a safe assumption that it will be the norm with someone else, with the different ways the body processes food among different types of persons (pointing attention to family history, etc, etc, and even IF they exercise regularly).

I am not pointing to the path of getting lean, but health. Can we control how our body processes food (to a degree possibly with diet and exercise? Some evidence, of course points to, yes).

I say simply it is far better to attempt to control what the body has to process (such us staying away from too much saturated fat, with one with a family history, and--potentially, I say, reduce this risk, possibly), then going balls to the wall, and not carrying one way or the other. Eliminate the odds of this disease. No. Increase the odds of not getting this disease? Possibly. Possibly not. (if you see what I mean). But, personally I like the odds siding with limiting (excessive) amount of saturated fats (such as fatty red meats) on my path of getting lean. Make healthier? Maybe, Maybe not. But, I do like the odds tip. However, slight.

I agree what most tag to clean foods can be off. But, its no mistake that what we....eat...effects us, or a doctor of medicine (say a cardiologist), would not even say to a (heart patient) to reduce trans fats/excessive saturated fat in their diet.

We have limiting control on how our bodies process the foods we eat, but we can control what goes in the mouth, and to me it can "potentially" make a difference in one's health.

Last edited by Chillen : 02-26-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Unread 02-28-2009, 03:32 PM

(McDonalds) ftw.
"When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."
Unread 03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post

I also did a resaerch review for the newsletter (that I"ll eventually get up on the main site) showing that, for the same number of calories and basically the same macros, a fast food meal generated an identical hormonal response to organic foods. Same insulin, same everything. It's calories at the end of the day but there are also real world issues (hunger, etc) that have to be taken into conisderation.
Looking forward to that
Unread 03-02-2009, 06:21 PM

I wonder if the cardiologist often has that conversation with a person who is active, weight trains, does cardio, and stays from 8-15% bf year round

my guess is no
Unread 03-02-2009, 09:00 PM

stop guessing
Unread 03-03-2009, 05:52 AM

well if I wanted to be obnoxious I'd say "in my experience with doctors, which is significant, the answer is no" but hey, i wasn't drunk enough