BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-08-2015, 11:08 PM

Default My log on ud2-My favorite diet!

So i started cutting january first with the typical lowering of fats and carbs like usual did 150 carbs for a few weeks and protein has always been around the same 200-220 about(for cutting). I did the typical dieting as lowering calories over time and did this for 7 weeks and did one week of ud2 at the end of this two month cycle.
I took a 2 week diet break and start back up right into ud2 and been doing this now for 2 months. Ill post some pics of before and after.
Basically after the two week diet break i was 155-156 and the end of the 2 months I'm at 148. After the first two weeks of ud2 i saw the most dramatic changes(seems like two weeks into something you notice the most).
I have been doing somewhat a different training approach though as wed i do depletion workouts with cardio after(same as mon and tues). I just feel capable and don't like cramming more into mon-tues for all body parts id rather add in a little more work at my level and it seems to be working really well.
I also started playing with refeed numbers for carbs and a month ago i spiked it to 1100 next week to 1050 next 1025 and now back at 1000 for the final week. fat on refeeds have always been in the 30-40 range. Sometimes i spill over on protein but not by much(10-20 tops). Been training 10 years now and have been pretty consistent the last year with tracking macros and figuring out my own body as far as maintenance calories and what my body responds to more as far as food.
5'7
148 pounds in the last pic.
33 years old
Unread 05-08-2015, 11:52 PM

if anybody can post the pics on here instead of links that would be swell haha
Unread 05-09-2015, 02:21 AM

Try using imgur.com
They worked for me though. You look shredded.

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 05-28-2015, 09:54 AM

Looking fantastic man. What are your plans now that UD2.0 is over? Maintain or going for some gains?
Unread 05-28-2015, 09:55 AM

Also, how much cardio did you do after your mon/tues/wed workouts as well as thursday AM?
Unread 06-06-2015, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaFlex View Post
Also, how much cardio did you do after your mon/tues/wed workouts as well as thursday AM?
cardio is usually 30 minutes after weights on the stair stepper heart rate i try to keep between 110-130.
No cardio on thursday really. been coming up with recipes for donuts for refeed night on thursdays for a bit with dextrose and zero fat/fiber things.

its been 3 weeks and i just started back into it this week and finished my refeed today going to see how much lower i can go. Doing a little more experimenting with refeeds this time around to see what i can get away with. Might end up doing a mass cycle cause i love to eat myself super full. Refeed days are my favorite days of the week to relax and just eat.