BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-21-2015, 09:43 AM

Default Fecal fat excretion manipulation

Hello Lyle...
I was reading some guy's nutritional experiment where he ate a sick amount of calories (approcahing 6,000 daily if i remember correctly) using two different mac ratios (HCLF vs LCHF) over a 21 day period. The results were drastic to say the least even though he supposedly ate the same # of calories and kept the same activity levels. He gained apprx 16 pounds on the HCLF and added a few inches on his waist yet only gained 3 pounds on the scale on the LCHF diet and even lost a little on his waist.

Possible? The following study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24622806, shows that increasing nutrional calcium promotes weight loss and fecal fat excretion. Is the fecal fat excretion the cause or effect of this?Could modifying the nutrient ratios to increase fat and possibly calcium intake produce the added benefit of additonal calorie excretion due to either increased calcium and/or lower insulin levels due to the reduced carbs?

I was trying to find the link to the man's study to add to this post since it was well documented from his part from what I could remember.
Unread 10-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Administrator

I've heard a lot of claims on the Internet. Most of them are lies and this isn't any different.

And calcium doesn't have nearly the impact.

IF you want to absorb less fat, eat less.
Unread 10-21-2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
I've heard a lot of claims on the Internet. Most of them are lies and this isn't any different.

And calcium doesn't have nearly the impact.

IF you want to absorb less fat, eat less.
Awesome...thanks for the speedy reply. If it sounds too good or outlandish to be true it most likely is.