BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-14-2017, 03:00 PM

Default Women on RFL

Hey, im helping my new girl get fit. Shes already in pretty good shape with a nice physique but she does a lot of promo work and needs to improve for more jobs.

I dont want or need someone to spell out the entire book details here but a quick confirmation or nudge in the right direction would be very helpful.

Im well versed in all the men's numbers but i cant recall the women's info and my RFL, SFS, and UD 2.0 were all on an old laptop and old email address i can no longer access.

Can someone provide the body fat % where a woman crosses over bt cat 1/2? Sorta the equivalent for 15% in men. Is it 25-27? I seem to remember about 10-12% dif.

Also are the protein multipliers based on LBM the same for women as men? Obviously their total protein intake is significantly lower due to lower LBM but is the multiplier the same for a cat1/cat2 woman as it for men who are both weight training?

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 06-14-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Add
Unread 06-16-2017, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
Hey, im helping my new girl get fit. Shes already in pretty good shape with a nice physique but she does a lot of promo work and needs to improve for more jobs.

I dont want or need someone to spell out the entire book details here but a quick confirmation or nudge in the right direction would be very helpful.

Im well versed in all the men's numbers but i cant recall the women's info and my RFL, SFS, and UD 2.0 were all on an old laptop and old email address i can no longer access.

Can someone provide the body fat % where a woman crosses over bt cat 1/2? Sorta the equivalent for 15% in men. Is it 25-27? I seem to remember about 10-12% dif.

Also are the protein multipliers based on LBM the same for women as men? Obviously their total protein intake is significantly lower due to lower LBM but is the multiplier the same for a cat1/cat2 woman as it for men who are both weight training?
According to the book women transition into cat 1 when they are 24% or lower. I didn't see any distinction in the multipliers based on gender. It was instead based on activity level.

Hope that helps!
Unread 06-16-2017, 04:09 PM

Perfect, thanks you. These diets seem incredibly demanding for women. Particularly since their partitioning ratio is so inferior to men whether they are in a surplus or deficit.

I guess they just have to drastically reduce their expectations on time to make large changes.

Perhaps this isn't as large of a disadvantage though since they don't have to diet down to such a low percentage of overall bodyfat.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 06-20-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpena911 View Post
According to the book women transition into cat 1 when they are 24% or lower. I didn't see any distinction in the multipliers based on gender. It was instead based on activity level.

Hope that helps!
Oh goodness, I completely forgot Cat 1 started at that high of a bf%... I started RFL in February and haven't picked up the book again since and have been using Cat 3 this whole time. Shortly, I'll be in Cat 1 and didn't even notice it. I will need to re-read it this weekend and possibly make a change. I'm glad I read this