BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-16-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
Nobody is confusing anything. The odds are against 11.5%. See the list above. Nobody is dying today.
What 'odds'? What are you, a betting shop?

There is NO reason in all of science why a woman cannot be at 11%. You have nothing behind what you are saying other than assumptions and silliness.
Unread 02-16-2017, 08:39 AM

Why do I need something 'behind me'? It's not about proving somebody is or isn't 11.5%. If you would actually read the thread, you would know where it's about. And yes, the odds are against 11.5%. Since I'm a betting shop, I'll bet she's higher than that.
Unread 02-16-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Why do I need something 'behind me'? It's not about proving somebody is or isn't 11.5%. If you would actually read the thread, you would know where it's about. And yes, the odds are against 11.5%. Since I'm a betting shop, I'll bet she's higher than that.
Which odds?

1. DEXA says she is

2. Determinism says she's not

I think the odds are on DEXA
Unread 02-16-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
Determinism says she's not
Read that sentence again.
Unread 02-16-2017, 03:18 PM

Look, if we can't rely on dexa while taking into account the margin for error, what will we use to measure bodyfat? You insist on a full-body picture. I would say that the consensus generally is, dexa is more complete picture of bodyfat percentage than a photograph.

What's the point of measuring percents when we dismiss the values?

I don't actually know how maximally lean a woman can get. I don't train women. Lyle please?
Unread 02-16-2017, 05:38 PM

Problem is, who's ever specifically measured precisely how maximally lean women become before they die? It's all hypothetical and/or estimated stuff.

Furthermore, the figures thrown around concerning "essential fat" for women are generally taking account of reproductive functions as well as life functions. Strip it down to nothing more than simply maintaining living/breathing, and the true numbers are likely to be somewhat lower than the oft quoted 10%.
Unread 02-16-2017, 08:16 PM

FullSizeRender 26.jpgFullSizeRender 24.jpg

I have attached a few pics that are more full body, but really it is sort of beside the point for me as, as we all know, competing is more about a look than a BF%age. However, I'd be interested in how much Determinism thinks I am in these pics, as they were (obviously) pre and during comp.

My original post was really more about currently doing RFL, day 6 of 12 days and I was wondering when it might be best to get a DEXA again to see if BF%age has gone down after the 12 days.
I'm thinking best after first day of refeed?
Thank you again for your responses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender 25.jpg (66.6 KB, 61 views)
Unread 02-17-2017, 12:55 AM

This seems to be getting a bit silly now. You really didn't need to post contest shots etc to prove that somebody on the internet was acting like a moron.
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
Problem is, who's ever specifically measured precisely how maximally lean women become before they die?
Again, that's not where it's about. Read the rest of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisacal View Post
However, I'd be interested in how much Determinism thinks I am in these pics, as they were (obviously) pre and during comp.
That's a very good condition, no doubt. I'd say 13-14%. Are you natural or enhanced?
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Again, that's not where it's about. Read the rest of the thread.

That's a very good condition, no doubt. I'd say 13-14%. Are you natural or enhanced?
It's contest shredded for goodness sake. Your notion of "13-14%" is no more accurate than another person's idea of "11-12%". You're being ridiculous beyond words.

A DEXA scan called a certain condition 11-12. What is your testing method/science for calling it 13-14%? You still haven't answered that question. What is the science behind what you've said? Quote sources, because you're challenging an established method