BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:09 AM

Default Is it okay to go from ERFL straight to RFL?

Or do I need the 3 days of maintenance calories?

Thx in advance!
Unread 08-02-2017, 07:07 AM

Do what the book says. I haven't read ERFL but usually these protocols are their for a reason. 3 days is nothing. Get your maintenance in.
Unread 08-02-2017, 07:59 AM

no but I feel you want to anyway
Unread 08-04-2017, 07:19 AM

Hey. Well there is no specific guidelines of what to do post ERFL. It says to move to maintenance right after, but the amount of days in maintenance is vague. I said I'd eat more again (sticking with decent macros distribution) for 3 days because then I could train all body parts during these 3 days.

Like, yesterday was back/bi's/traps. Today it would be chest/shoulders/tri's, and tomorrow legs.

The thing is that I felt slightly weaker/not "fed" enough yesterday, so I cut intensity by 10% and did 12-15 reps, which worked fine.

My concern is regarding LBM. Idk if it's safe to stay at maintenance for only 3 days then go for a RFL.

Fat loss btw during ERFL was negligible, after reintroducing carbs I weighed myself and dropped only 1kg. Idk if it's supposed to work better for cat 3 people or if I screwed up by not doing 8h of walking.

Anyway, today is my 3rd on maintenance. Depending on my performance during today's workout I will keep consuming ~2000kcal or start RFL by tomorrow. It's more likely that I'll stay at maintenance until Wednesday, let's see
Unread 08-04-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
Hey. Well there is no specific guidelines of what to do post ERFL. It says to move to maintenance right after, but the amount of days in maintenance is vague. I said I'd eat more again (sticking with decent macros distribution) for 3 days because then I could train all body parts during these 3 days.

Like, yesterday was back/bi's/traps. Today it would be chest/shoulders/tri's, and tomorrow legs.

The thing is that I felt slightly weaker/not "fed" enough yesterday, so I cut intensity by 10% and did 12-15 reps, which worked fine.

My concern is regarding LBM. Idk if it's safe to stay at maintenance for only 3 days then go for a RFL.

Fat loss btw during ERFL was negligible, after reintroducing carbs I weighed myself and dropped only 1kg. Idk if it's supposed to work better for cat 3 people or if I screwed up by not doing 8h of walking.

Anyway, today is my 3rd on maintenance. Depending on my performance during today's workout I will keep consuming ~2000kcal or start RFL by tomorrow. It's more likely that I'll stay at maintenance until Wednesday, let's see
Probably what I bolded combined with the fact that I remember vaguely in the original research that some subjects continued to lose fat after the initial extreme fat loss.