BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-12-2013, 06:14 PM
redrumdiet redrumdiet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
Default Muscle Confusion

I thought I remembered reading an article on the main site about why muscle confusion is nonsense...can anybody point me in the right direction if there is one.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-12-2013, 06:31 PM
squat squat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumdiet View Post
I thought I remembered reading an article on the main site about why muscle confusion is nonsense...can anybody point me in the right direction if there is one.
Because muscles are the smartest bone in your body.

And progressive resistance.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:53 PM
redrumdiet redrumdiet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
Because muscles are the smartest bone in your body.

And progressive resistance.
???

I'm looking for an article about it, I thought lyle wrote one
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Primalkid Primalkid is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumdiet View Post
???

I'm looking for an article about it, I thought lyle wrote one
So then why don't you check the main site?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:29 PM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

I don't recall ever writing about that specifically.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:55 AM
VagarH's Avatar
VagarH VagarH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalkid View Post
So then why don't you check the main site?
Not to start my day whinging at someone, and I totally get the impulse, but this seems to be getting a bit heavy-handed in responses to people looking for help...the OP started off with what seemed like a pretty strong indication that s/he had tried looking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumdiet View Post
I thought I remembered reading an article on the main site about why muscle confusion is nonsense...can anybody point me in the right direction if there is one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:28 AM
redrumdiet redrumdiet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VagarH View Post
Not to start my day whinging at someone, and I totally get the impulse, but this seems to be getting a bit heavy-handed in responses to people looking for help...the OP started off with what seemed like a pretty strong indication that s/he had tried looking:
tu
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.