BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic616283 View Post
Yeah i called it gyno but really meant pseudogyno
That's like calling a cat a pseudodog.
Unread 12-19-2011, 08:30 AM

Smile

I am currently doing this on myself at home using bags of saltwater that I cool to 1 degree in my deep freeze. I did this for the first time two days ago and so I have not yet seen any results. If you read the studies, the only variables involved are temperature and time. There is no reason why my free technique should not work as well as the 900 commercial version.

The commercial version sucks the flab into a concave devise, which increases the surface area slightly. I doubt that this significantly increases the effectiveness of the procedure.

The commercial version maintains a constant temperature. This can be replicated by replacing the bags of saltwater ever half hour. Apoptosis is stimulated at a range of temperatures. As long as you keep the temperature between 1-10 degrees this will work.

Any comments.
Unread 12-20-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Monckton View Post
I am currently doing this on myself at home using bags of saltwater that I cool to 1 degree in my deep freeze. I did this for the first time two days ago and so I have not yet seen any results. If you read the studies, the only variables involved are temperature and time. There is no reason why my free technique should not work as well as the 900 commercial version.

The commercial version sucks the flab into a concave devise, which increases the surface area slightly. I doubt that this significantly increases the effectiveness of the procedure.

The commercial version maintains a constant temperature. This can be replicated by replacing the bags of saltwater ever half hour. Apoptosis is stimulated at a range of temperatures. As long as you keep the temperature between 1-10 degrees this will work.

Any comments.
what scale is that? F? or C? or other?
4. Use google as well - Add "site:lylemcdonald.com". Google can find those short strings of letters.
5. You are not a rodent so follow up with pubmed (http://pubmed.org) use "+human" "-rat" "-mouse" modifiers
6. Check the STICKY threads.
7. use google to find all my posts.
8. Supplement evidence
9. Private message are cheerfully ignored.
Unread 10-27-2012, 03:53 PM

Default Zerona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglypuffs View Post
Definitely agree

Doesn't mean my brain won't go off thinking about stuff to kill time.

I also do weird stuff like picture the topology of turning people inside out (the human body is a toroid, and in math there are fixed ways to depict inversion of a toroid, so I like to translate it to fat people on the treadmill next to me - what would they look inverted inside out, lol).

Yeah, I'm weird.

Is this the same thing like zerona. I've been hearing a lot about this laser thing lately that is like liposuction without surgery. It's been on the Dr. OZ show and they claim to guarantee at least 3 inches reduction. The fat cell is dissipated but not killed. I wonder what Lyle thinks of this??

Questions/Comments??
Unread 10-27-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
I It's been on the Dr. OZ show and they claim to guarantee at least 3 inches reduction.

Questions/Comments??
I have no idea what this is, but I hear Dr. Oz and guaranteed 3" reduction, and I begin to be suspicious.
Unread 02-27-2015, 01:41 PM

Default Coolsculpting

I've done coolsculpting on my lower abdomen and love handles. After the procedure the area treated is numb and painful for a couple of weeks. It definitely led to fat loss. However, following the procedure I my diet was poor and I noticed an increase in visceral fat. So, now I dont have the love handles, but if I let my weight increase too much then I can see my abdomen start to look more full (loss of upper ab visibility).

Feel free to ask questions about the procedure.
Unread 02-28-2015, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickshthouse79 View Post
I've done coolsculpting on my lower abdomen and love handles. After the procedure the area treated is numb and painful for a couple of weeks. It definitely led to fat loss. However, following the procedure I my diet was poor and I noticed an increase in visceral fat. So, now I dont have the love handles, but if I let my weight increase too much then I can see my abdomen start to look more full (loss of upper ab visibility).

Feel free to ask questions about the procedure.
I had a similar experience. My fat pattern changed. Also there is a visible rectangular shape where the applicator was used. This is subtle but a clear sign that fat loss occured.

Had no problems with numbness och pain. Also I paid equalent to 300 usd. Does it work? yes. However I think you either need many treatements OR have loose fat that can be sucked in to the applicator so that you can treat a larger area.
Unread 11-08-2016, 04:33 PM

Just saw a commercial for Coolsculpting and thought I'd do a search for it here. Thanks Lyle! Informative thread!
Unread 11-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Administrator

I know someone who underwent the procedure. Interesting and it certainly had an effect. Took about 4 hours, minor redness for a few days and then there was a very visible change in the area over the next 6-8 weeks.

This stuff may put me out of a job.
Unread 11-08-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcdonald View Post
I know someone who underwent the procedure. Interesting and it certainly had an effect. Took about 4 hours, minor redness for a few days and then there was a very visible change in the area over the next 6-8 weeks.

This stuff may put me out of a job.
Oh heck no! You get us 90% of the way there! This procedure comes at a price. The information we glean from you and your community are priceless!