BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-09-2017, 01:50 PM
StavrosWTF StavrosWTF is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Default Changing UD2.0 on contest week

I would like to know how the UD2.0 would be the week of the contest assuming week starts at Monday and contest is on Saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-09-2017, 03:28 PM
LightCrow LightCrow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 779
Default

You're 15% BF, you have a ways to go before you have to worry about this.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-09-2017, 05:34 PM
BigPecsPeter BigPecsPeter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
You're 15% BF, you have a ways to go before you have to worry about this.
+1

Aside from that, it's not a contest diet. Don't treat it as such.

If you're actually doing a contest, then no doubt you'll run a standard precontest protocol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Determinism Determinism is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 258
Default

In my opinion: if you're 15% BF (as mentioned), UD2.0 is unnecessarily complex and slow. You can easily drop down to 10-12% without using UD2.0.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-10-2017, 02:49 AM
zLeeKo's Avatar
zLeeKo zLeeKo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 512
Default

If you really ever need it, here's schedule from one of forum discussions in past:

So counting backwards
Sat: contest
Fri: low carb/low veggies/whatever you do to drop water the day before
Thu: finish-carbload if you haven't already
Wed: tension workout, start carbload
Tue: lowcarb, cardio if needed
Mon: lowcarb, cardio if needed
Sun: Short full body tension workout, lowcarb
Sat: lowcarb, cardio if needed
Fri: lowcarb, cardio if needed
Thu: tension workout, stay lowcarb
Wed: lowcarb
Mon/Tue: depletion, lowcarb

Blade has also written about things like sodium and water manipulation.
__________________
"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-10-2017, 04:44 AM
StavrosWTF StavrosWTF is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
+1

Aside from that, it's not a contest diet. Don't treat it as such.

If you're actually doing a contest, then no doubt you'll run a standard precontest protocol.
Could you suggest me a precontest protocol. This is my first contest. Also, do you know any resources where I can find useful info about contest prep?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-10-2017, 07:51 AM
LightCrow LightCrow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StavrosWTF View Post
Could you suggest me a precontest protocol. This is my first contest. Also, do you know any resources where I can find useful info about contest prep?
I think, or hope so at least, he meant that UD2 can't be used exactly as written the week of the contest. Many people have used it very successfully to prep for shows and to get lean enough for one. Just follow it until 2 weeks out and then do what zleeko said.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-10-2017, 06:00 PM
BigPecsPeter BigPecsPeter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
I think, or hope so at least, he meant that UD2 can't be used exactly as written the week of the contest. Many people have used it very successfully to prep for shows and to get lean enough for one. Just follow it until 2 weeks out and then do what zleeko said.
Correct.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.