BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-28-2016, 10:12 AM

Question What amI doing wrong here

Hi,

I would like to carry out a body transformation. Currently I have 30 percent body fat and would like to reduce it.

I feel, I am stuck and is not able to lift heigher weights and also not able to reduce weight. Is it timefor me to add animal cuts/ fat burner or carnitine into my diet.

Is my diet wrong, or is there anything wrong that I am doing.

My body stats are

31 years age
160 cm height
77.5 kgs

GYM days

7am - Meal 1 - Whey Protein (1 scoop with 5 oz milk) and Oats 0.5 cup
1 capsule Optimen, 1 capsule CLA ( Optimum Nutrition), 1 capsule fish oil (Optimum Nutrition)

9am - Meal 2 - 6 Medium Egg white, 1 cup broccoli

1pm - Meal 3 - 8 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 cup rice

3pm - Meal 4 - Handful Almonds

7 PM - Meal 5 - 5oz ground beef (at times salmon 5oz ) and 1 cup broccoli, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 cup rice
1 capsule Optimen, 1 capsule CLA ( Optimum Nutrition), 1 capsule fish oil (Optimum Nutrition)

8pm -
1 hour before workout
Whey protein 1 scoop (Optimum nutrition),
BCAA 3:1:2 Muscle Pharm ( 4 capsules),
Dymatize Creatine - 1 teaspoon

9pm -
15 minutes before workout
C4 preworkout - 1 scoop

10:30 pm -
After workout
Whey protein 1 scoop
BCAA 3:2:1 - 4 capsules

11pm - Two tablespoon - Greek yogurt two tablespoon with 1 cup broccoli or caesin from Optimum Nutrition - 1 scoop with milk

OFF days

7am - Meal 1 - Whey Protein (1 scoop with 5 oz milk) and Oats 0.5 cup

9am - Meal 2 - 4 Medium Egg white, 1 teaspoon coconut oil

1pm - Meal 3 - 8 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli,1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 cup rice

3pm - Meal 4 - Handful Almonds

7 PM - Meal 5 - 5oz ground beef (at times salmon 5oz ) and 1 cup broccoli, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 cup rice

8 PM - Cardio - I go for a jog for 1 hour

11pm - Meal 6 - Greek yogurt two tablespoon with 1 cup broccoli

Workout - Friday and Saturday
Cardio - Sunday and Monday
Unread 12-28-2016, 12:33 PM
Administrator

How many calories are you eating? Your meal plan is irrelevant outside of that.

And at 30% bodyfat, you don't need any of those supplements or most of that crap

BCAA, CLA, what is optimen? Seriously, read around on the main site.

If you're not losing fat, you're eating too much relative to activity. That's it.
Unread 12-28-2016, 09:58 PM

My napkin calculations have you at ~2400 calories. If you're working a desk job, this is honestly probably around maintenance for you. At maintenance, you won't be gaining any muscle or losing any weight. Cut the calories and try again.

Also, this totally looks like a bodybuilding.com meal plan. First of all, meal plan is irrelevant. Hit your macros and stop stressing the small stuff. Also, get off of bodybuilding.com as there is not a single useful thing on that site.
Unread 01-01-2017, 05:07 AM

You shouldn't expect to see an increase in your lifting weights when you are losing weight. This is very unlikely to happen, especially when you only lift twice a week.
Unread 01-17-2017, 12:47 PM

I would look at increasing your activity level to begin with. What type of work do you do? Active? Sedentary? This plays a role with your daily caloric intake as does your exercise. But if I were you, I would either back off on the cals (around 150-200) a day or increase your exercise/lifting days to at least 3 days a week. At two days a week, you're not gonna see a whole lot of improvement, just being honest. And like a pp already noted, when cutting, your strength can decrease too, so don't expect to cut and all of a sudden get super strong. This is where bulking comes into play. Play around with it and give it at least a couple of weeks before tweaking again. Good luck!