BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-19-2010, 08:12 AM

Advising and showing people how to lose fat through diet doesn't make for good TV.

Getting fat people to work harder than they've probably ever done in their lives and near kill them in the process is what people seem to want to see and is what the TV executives will keep producing.
Unread 05-19-2010, 08:15 AM

gladiator TV
Unread 05-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerinstinct View Post
Advising and showing people how to lose fat through diet doesn't make for good TV.

Getting fat people to work harder than they've probably ever done in their lives and near kill them in the process is what people seem to want to see and is what the TV executives will keep producing.
Drama makes good television, hence all the nonsensical game playing. the rest is just silly entertainment.
Unread 05-19-2010, 02:06 PM
mcfc98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Read the RFL faq, esp. as that's NOT what the followup articles are going to address. At some point I will write that article but that's not what's going up Friday/Tuesday.
Yeah I was just commenting on this part:

"I don’t know if the issue is simply metabolic slowdown or if there’s something else going on (this my current new project now that the protein book is finally done) but I’ve seen it happen time and time again: excessive caloric deficits plus excessive amounts of exercise seem to do more harm than good."

The fact you mention this is your new project suggests we'll have a big update in the future on the subject; Something I greatly look forward to seeing.
Unread 05-19-2010, 05:32 PM

Should have teased about the guys who lose more weight going off the game than those who stay on.