BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Default Physiological Elevations of Endogenous Hormones Results in Superioer Strength Trainin

Article on the main site
Unread 11-29-2012, 01:09 PM

If I only.train a body part, with the same diet than other person, same calories etc... I will gainthe same muscle? I dont think so.

I think.we need to train legs, just to improve calorie partition
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:10 PM

Good article. There are plenty of wheelchair bodybuilders with completely atrophied legs.

It's always funny that the guys claiming you can't build upper body without lower body are the same ones making fun of bros who have big upper bodies and chicken legs.
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley D View Post
Good article. There are plenty of wheelchair bodybuilders with completely atrophied legs.

It's always funny that the guys claiming you can't build upper body without lower body are the same ones making fun of bros who have big upper bodies and chicken legs.
And never recognizing that those two statements totally contradict one another.

But bottom line the guys with the biggest chest and guns at any gym are the guys who train chest and guns and couldn't find the squat rack...unless it was to do curls.
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:43 AM

Yes, but anyway they will gain more body fat than someone who train everythin, IMO
Unread 11-30-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyJey View Post
Yes, but anyway they will gain more body fat than someone who train everythin, IMO
No that is not at all certain, and you could always eat less if that is a worry.
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:32 AM

Mrlakramondas, you really think that your body will "build" 0.5lbs of muscle if you only train chest, arms, shoulders ans back? I do not think so, I dont know if any study explain something about this, but IMO less fiber you active less you grow.
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Mrlakramondas, you really think that your body will "build" 0.5lbs of muscle if you only train chest, arms, shoulders ans back? I do not think so, I dont know if any study explain something about this, but IMO less fiber you active less you grow.
You said someone who doesn't train legs will gain more fat than someone who works his whole body and I'm saying that is not necessarily true at all. Because you can simply eat less if you bother to worry about such stuff. And further, you can't make such a general statement without considering a bunch of other factors.
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:40 AM

Eat less? You think .that eat less will give you less fat? I dont think so. I think that if you pass from 120 to 140 lbrs in 3 years(always with a surplus obviously) you will gain the same muscle than someone that pass from 120 to 140 in 5 months. Obviously, we have a limit for this(4lbs per month).
So eat less IMO is not the answer.
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Eat less? You think .that eat less will give you less fat? I dont think so. I think that if you pass from 120 to 140 lbrs in 3 years(always with a surplus obviously) you will gain the same muscle than someone that pass from 120 to 140 in 5 months. Obviously, we have a limit for this(4lbs per month).
So eat less IMO is not the answer.
Despite the internet obsession with bulking and cutting variations, you may be surprised at how well recomping works for some people. This lowers the importance of "weight" quite considerably.