BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-26-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoshred View Post
Thats my vote! But I don't know where your willpower is at this point. You could UNDO all low BF progress if you snap and binge like me.
Honestly, I can confidently say that I have never binged unplanned or in the middle of a diet cycle. Although I used to have a "cheat day" every week when I started a couple of years ago, but with time I ate less and less on them, and learned about what works and how, and started having proper refeeds. Almost as if I've had enough of them... or maybe I'm not lean enough to feel that extreme hunger, dunno. Now, after doing a lot of reading and learning from proper sources, I don't even want to "cheat" if that makes sense. What I mean is my body wants to and I feel hungry, but I know better. So I just don't.

Anyway, the low calories haven't really been a problem for me,to be honest, and 1-2h of liss cardio everyday for the past couple of weeks has really made me notice that it blunts hunger for me after the first 10-15 minutes for the duration, and sometime afterwards. So doing and hour or two here and there divided across the day to get the total seems pretty manageable, actually. So for now this seems to be what I'm leaning towards, and even if it doesn't work, I always have ud2 to go back to... even though progress was very slow on it. If it does, however, managing my bf% and bulking will be some much easier...(my ultimate goal)

Last edited by vv1 : 09-26-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Unread 10-05-2014, 02:53 AM

Would there be any point in doing some type of depletion work to start the diet on day 1? Could this increase the results like on the normal RFL especially for cat 1s since the diet is so short.

Also, what about ending the diet with a refeed and tension/power workout, or will glycogen not be depleted enough after it? If it could be beneficial, how large?

I guess what I'm trying to get at, with way too many words is, doing a ud2 type of week with the diet days replaced with ERFL calories and activity. And then moving to maintenance.
Unread 10-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Administrator

this is specifically discussed in the book.
Unread 10-05-2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
this is specifically discussed in the book.
Sorry, I dont think my question was clear enough, I was talking about the new Extreme rapid fat loss book. That one only mentions a short workout, but nothing about a depletion one.

Do you think one would be beneficial for somebody already lean looking to lean out the quickest way possible?