BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-17-2017, 04:10 PM

Default Cat 3 rfl F

Hi allÖ..this is my %%$^% time on RFL. I had always had success so Im at it again.

Cat 3 F
177 lbs
5í6Ē

Pretty ashamed at what I have done to myself and I deserve every pound. I got down to 123 at one point on RFL, then gained some back, then had to go on steroids and zoloft at the same time, plus had 3 surgeries last year. Put on 30 pounds in a month. I had lost most of it but gained it backÖ.my appetite was out of control. So I started back up on RFL today and Iím forcing myself to eat! Would be great to lose 45-50 pounds but I know that will take a while. First goal is 150. Will be doing weights twice a week and walking 10,000 steps total a day. I have a desk job, so Iím getting up every couple hours to just walk around. Nothing crazy.

Saying goodbye to 177 for good!! Good luck all!
Unread 04-18-2017, 09:40 AM

W1 D1 176.9 start weight
W1 D2 175.3 (-1.6, -1.6)

Ok so I thought I was 100% on track yesterday but woke up this morning and realized I had forgot to eat DINNER! Who am I?? I donít forget to eat! The EC stack really helps with appetite. A little too much! Have to make sure I eat enough today. The only thing I did not do is take the 1g fish oil. I need to get some good ones. Any recommendations? The last time I did RFL, the fish oil made me smellÖ.hoping that does not happen again. Plus I am having another surgery in June, but I think I can do the fish oil up until 2 weeks before the surgery.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Unread 04-18-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie View Post
W1 D1 176.9 start weight
W1 D2 175.3 (-1.6, -1.6)

Ok so I thought I was 100% on track yesterday but woke up this morning and realized I had forgot to eat DINNER! Who am I?? I donít forget to eat! The EC stack really helps with appetite. A little too much! Have to make sure I eat enough today. The only thing I did not do is take the 1g fish oil. I need to get some good ones. Any recommendations? The last time I did RFL, the fish oil made me smellÖ.hoping that does not happen again. Plus I am having another surgery in June, but I think I can do the fish oil up until 2 weeks before the surgery.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
I am in no way advocating not eating or starving, but the odd missed meal, when dieting is not the end of the world.

If you can't handle the fish smell/taste then Lyle says that Flaxseed is a suitable replacement for your EFA.

Best of luck.
Unread 04-18-2017, 10:03 AM

Oh awesome! Will def give flaxseed oil a try!

Forgot to mention that I am adding the 2 days of weights per week as suggested. It's been a while since I have done any weights so hoping I don't too too sore! Planning on tuesdays and Saturdays. Today will be the first weight day in a long while. Doing the beginner program suggested in the book (9 exercises).
Unread 04-19-2017, 09:44 AM

W1 D1 (D1) 176.9 start weight
W1 D2 (D2) 175.3 (-1.6, -1.6)
W1 D3 (D3) 174.2 (-1.1, -2.7)

Got all my meals in yesterday yay! Got 83g protein. My goal is 88Ö.but 83 is close enough. Did weights yesterday for the first time in a while. Man I am out of shape! I had my third shoulder surgery this past Oct, and my poor left side is so weak. I know you canít really gain muscle on RFL, but I really hope I can get a little strength back on that side. I was extremely self-conscious at the gymÖ.but I just need to not care about what other people think. After weights I got on the treadmill and walked at 2mph. I was so tired after weights that it was hard to get my heart rate below cardio zone while walking (want super light intensity). Iím sure people thought I was an idiot for walking so slow, but thatís what I had to do.
Got some flaxseed oil (thank you for the suggestion tellurium) and took 2 fish oil capsules and the rest in flaxseed oil capsules.

Happy hump day all!
Unread 04-20-2017, 10:13 AM

W1 D1 (D1) 176.9 start weight
W1 D2 (D2) 175.3 (-1.6, -1.6)
W1 D3 (D3) 174.2 (-1.1, -2.7)
W1 D4 (D4) 173.8 (-.4, -3.1)

Body is a little sore from Tuesday. Iím sure Iím holding on to a little water. Will do weights again on Saturday. Been having issues sleeping which I know is from the EC, even though I only take it twice and no later than 11:30. Going to take my second one at 11 today. Pretty worn out today. I have bunco tomorrow night and might use a free ďmealĒ for the snacks depending on what they are (not just having the snacks as a whole meal). I donít really want to do any free meals, since they are not required for Cat 3. Pretty sure I have a serious sugar addictionÖ..I canít have just a little bit. Once I have a bite then itís all over. Itís much easier to just not have any. There is usually chocolate and/or other sweets as at least one of the snacks, and they serve dessert which I will pass on. Iím hoping they have nuts or something somewhat healthyÖ.wonít be the end of the world if I snack on thoseÖ..

Just took the EC and super nauseous right now. My mouth is watering ugh.

Hope everyone has a nice Friday eve day
Unread 04-21-2017, 10:12 AM

W1 D5 (D5) 172.5 (-1.3, -4.4)

I should mention that I started dieting (non RFL) April 3 and my start weight then was 186.5. When I started RFL, I think most of the water weight had come off already. So I think thatís why things are going a little slower than I am used toÖ.especially at the start. Iím averaging over a pound a day since starting RFL so I am not complaining!

So yesterday was awful. Felt like poo poo all day and had zero energy. I came home from work and ate and sat on the couch until I went to bed. Was so tired. Did the EC stack only once yesterday. It gives me energy at first but then I crash HARD. Today seems little better so farÖ.hope it stays that way. Forgot how exhausting this diet can be.

Happy Friday all! Wishing everyone an energetic day!
Unread 05-08-2017, 04:37 PM

Hi all! I am back. Doing a restart. Had a couple social events that threw me off but starting over today. At least I'm not more than what I started. I may need to avoid socializing for a bit to get really serious about this. I have to do this.

Do-over Day 1
Unread 05-09-2017, 10:52 AM

Hey Queenie! Diet buddies again? I'll be following your restart!!
Unread 05-09-2017, 04:23 PM

Hi magpie! Yes buddies for sure!!

Short on time today
Day 2 172.0 (-1.1, -1.1)