BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-20-2009, 06:17 PM

don't do refeeds with an enormous amount of high-fiber carbs. 120g fiber yesterday and I was in total agony...I kid you not, sleep was horrible and I even had to take an aspirin and take a huuge dump in the middle of the night to get rid of the pain I've had in my stomach for hours(I never take NSAIDs unless the pain is unbearable because of it's negative effect on protein synthesis).

I I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.ed up a little, didn't even think of that all I was eating was so high in fiber.
Unread 11-20-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondsparrs View Post
don't do refeeds with an enormous amount of high-fiber carbs. 120g fiber yesterday and I was in total agony...I kid you not, sleep was horrible and I even had to take an aspirin and take a huuge dump in the middle of the night to get rid of the pain I've had in my stomach for hours(I never take NSAIDs unless the pain is unbearable because of it's negative effect on protein synthesis).

I I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.ed up a little, didn't even think of that all I was eating was so high in fiber.
What on earth were you eating? I eat a ton of veggies and the highest I ever got was ~75 gms a day.

Last edited by Morgan : 11-20-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: oops, language
Unread 11-20-2009, 10:21 PM

Please watch the language, everyone.

BR.com language policy
Unread 11-21-2009, 08:57 PM

sorry about the language, wont happen again...dirty mouth of mine..

I ate about 780g of carbs during that day, all bran-flakes,müsli(swedish-german thing I think), potatoes, breads, oatmeal and stuff like that. Just a TON of it.
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondsparrs View Post

LOL I will not be doing refeeds with whole wheat anything ever again for that reason. I think I spent more time on the pot friday than I did the entire week. It was crappy...literally
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnesschicky View Post
LOL I will not be doing refeeds with whole wheat anything ever again for that reason. I think I spent more time on the pot friday than I did the entire week. It was crappy...literally
just keep a track of your fiber-intake, I was coming off of 3 days of PSMF with very low fiber-intake so maybe I was more sensitive to fiber or something. But then again 120g is wayy too much for anybody.

I could feel my food struggling to move in my colon.
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:14 PM

Agree with Fitnesschicky. Your descriptions are LOL funny.
Unread 11-25-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceDiva View Post
Agree with Fitnesschicky. Your descriptions are LOL funny.
glad to be the clown
Unread 11-30-2009, 07:18 AM
Sid3Sh0w

Hey lyle, what is the average amount of fiber you get in a day/what is the highest you would take it?

I ask because I get in about 40+ grams a day and was wondering if the "quaity" of the fiber counts seeing as around 15-20 grams of the fiber I get come from a weight gainer I take, 5-10 from spinach/broc/green beans, and the rest from sweet taters/nuts/bread/etc. Was also wondering if something like psyllium powder (a tsps twice a day or something) would speed up bathroom visits in the morning lol. I feel like I should install a mini-library next to my toilet!
Unread 11-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Administrator

For goodness sake, both questions are covered in the article. I write them to discretely avoid typing it up again here.