BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Unread 12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank yangs left quad View Post
Oh geeeez thank you I thought I was CRAZY.

...

Has anyone gave this question to any of the people promoting superspeed proteins, ever?
Such folks are not interested in facts or logic thought I brought this very thing up in The Protein book several times. They are interested in magic.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-03-2009, 09:32 AM
frank yangs left quad's Avatar
frank yangs left quad frank yangs left quad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,360
Default

Anyways, that's it, I NEED a t-nation account now. I just want to see what they're gonna answer.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

They won't. Youll get a standard dance around which will culminate in "Oh yeah, if you know so much, put up some pics or STFU." That's why it's a waste of time.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-03-2009, 10:27 AM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutozag View Post
I've been reading Thib's forum for over a year now and as far as I can tell his rationale for using CH is that it's going to bring about hyperaminoacidemia. Thib thinks that nothing else gonna be as good for this purpose coz nothing else is fast enough.
Of course not. You say stuff like that when you get paid to say stuff like that.

Quote:
He recommended animo pulsing protocol that consist of several CH shakes, 12.5g each spread throughout the day, as a alternative to BCAA/Leucine protocol he swore by couple months earlier. From this he went to the whole ANACONDA-FINiBARZZZ-6-times-per-week-3-times-per-day.

Taking into account that Thib proclaims major breakthrough in bb every 3 months or so, it's safe to assume that CH gonna end up being obsolete before February 2010.
Ya think? 6 months from now, if it takes that long, T-nation will have it's new bestest super protein protocol making all others obsolete. And after Anaconda fails completely, it will not be discussed. And folks will get taken for yet another ride down the hype/scam highway. And they'll never learn or listen.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:35 PM
djtheory9 djtheory9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey.
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to djtheory9 Send a message via Skype™ to djtheory9
Default

wow, at my job were sealing optimum nutrition's hydrolyzed whey for like $60. what a joke.

and whats even funnier is that people swear by this crap.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

Bodybuilding mentality: the worse something tastes, the better it is for you.

Ugh ,the memories I have of early Cybergenics protein.....
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
djtheory9 djtheory9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey.
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to djtheory9 Send a message via Skype™ to djtheory9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Bodybuilding mentality: the worse something tastes, the better it is for you.

Ugh ,the memories I have of early Cybergenics protein.....
lol lyle, i went through that phase. the first gym i used to lift at for around 3 years is the biggest meathead gym in central new jersey.

dorian yates is actually training their now. (name of gym is apollon). i was so misguided there it, was ridiculous.

check this, i had some stupid BB tell me that maltodextrin is ok because its a COMPLEX CARB but not dextrose because its SUGAR. lmao! also that waxy maize is better because of the "no bloat".

oh and ephedrine & creatine is bad for your health. but every anabolic steroid in the book is okay. etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, BS, BS.
.
.
.
then i randomly one day found your website

did ud2.0.

actually got results

and left that crap hole.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-04-2009, 07:16 PM
PlankIt PlankIt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheory9 View Post
wow, at my job were sealing optimum nutrition's hydrolyzed whey for like $60. what a joke.

and whats even funnier is that people swear by this crap.
Suggest to anyone who insists on this that they pair it with ProMera's Con-cret
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
djtheory9 djtheory9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey.
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to djtheory9 Send a message via Skype™ to djtheory9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlankIt View Post
Suggest to anyone who insists on this that they pair it with ProMera's Con-cret
lol, believe it or not. i'm actually honest with customers. the cool thing is i have a good reputation locally now, thanks to everyone's wisdom that i have learned.

the fitness industry in new jersey is probably the worst in this country.


can't you tell i just love working at a vitamin shoppe?

EDIT: i was def being sarcastic with the last statement lol

Last edited by djtheory9 : 12-04-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:58 AM
AnatolyR AnatolyR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Israel
Posts: 401
Default

Quote:
And if folks are wondering why empirically Ďfolks who train legs hardí seem to get big compared to those who donít, Iíd offer the following explanation: folks willing to toil on heavy leg work work hard. Folks too lazy to train legs hard often donít. And itís the overall intensity of the training that is causing the difference, not the presence or absence of squats per se.
Can be another(or additional) explanation?
Can it be connected to the fact that we spend a lot of energy by doing squats?
So we eat more after that?
Therefor there might be a same effect as using cardio while bulking.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.