BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-06-2016, 04:04 PM

Alright, I'm finally done.

Would be great if someone could PM me an up-to-date source. I live in EU.
Unread 01-07-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceSARMstrong View Post
If I'd get them, I would discontinue taking it immediately and flush the stuff down the toilet.
No please. Go to a recycling of waste, DNP is highly polluting.
Unread 01-30-2016, 05:29 AM

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi...JPH.24.10.1045
Unread 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM

Great thread. I read every page along with everything else I could find about DNP before I started my cycle.

I was 6'4" / 256 pounds with body fat in the low 20s at the beginning of the year. My goal is 220 at around 10%. At the beginning of the year I started this cycle:

200 mg/week testosterone enanthate (already on year round)
40 mg/day anavar
25 mcg/day T3 (upped to 37.5 a few weeks in)

Diet was around 2500 calories/day 6 days a week with one day over maintenance (TDEE around 3000 - 3200). I lift weights for 40 to 45 minutes a day 5 days a week, followed by 20 minutes of light cardio. I do a 2nd 20 minute light cardio workout at least 3 or 4 nights a week.

I got down to 244 by the beginning of February. I started my first DNP cycle on February 2. The dosing was a little inconsistent as I was trying to work around the side effects.

Day 1: 100 mg + 100 mg later in the day
Day 2: 100 mg
Day 3: 100 mg
Day 4: 150 mg
Day 5: 200 mg
Day 6: 200 mg
Day 7: 250 mg (way too much, this was a premade capsule I suspect was dosed incorrectly)
Day 8: 100 mg
Day 9: 150 mg
Day 10: 150 mg

I got a cold yesterday, so I'm taking a break for a week or two until I'm over it. This morning I was 236, down 8 pounds in 10 days. I've maintained strength or gotten slightly stronger on all lifts with the help of testosterone and anavar.

My diet started out the same as pre-DNP. I started taking ephedrine on day 5 to deal with the lethargy. It killed my appetite, so I cut calories to ~1500/day with no negative effects on strength or energy levels.

The biggest side effect was itchiness. I felt itchy and hot an hour after my first 100 mg dose. I started taking quercetin (1 gram a day, upped it to 2 after a few days) and benadryl to deal with it. It helped at first, but the itchiness was getting more intense by the end of the cycle. It's gotten much better today, my first day post cycle.

I'll keep cutting until I get to 220, then I'll evaluate my fitness level before deciding on what's next. I'll give low dose DNP another shot in a week or two once I'm over this cold.

TLDR: lost 8 pounds in 10 days with low dose DNP and other stuff
Unread 02-13-2016, 11:55 AM

You have an allergic reaction, but do not worry, if you shoot these small doses probably will not have problems and your body will be adapts to DNP.
Unread 02-13-2016, 02:06 PM

Has anyone who have run cycles close together ever recognized the effects of the DNP as being weaker? I remember Concilitor saying there is some adaptation by the body after extended periods and the way to over come it is to increase the dose.

On that topic, I remember he did quote the study showing the effects of DNP being much weaker when running long term and that a 75mg increase got the metabolism back. What are some of ya'lls length of taking a DNP break? If you're on for 2 weeks, is a 2 week break okay? I know this may vary, but the last cycle was nowhere near as good as the first few.
Unread 02-13-2016, 05:38 PM

Dont worry about this, effectiveness of DNP is always very high and you should run for long periods to notice a decline.
Unread 02-13-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjr View Post
Has anyone who have run cycles close together ever recognized the effects of the DNP as being weaker? I remember Concilitor saying there is some adaptation by the body after extended periods and the way to over come it is to increase the dose.

On that topic, I remember he did quote the study showing the effects of DNP being much weaker when running long term and that a 75mg increase got the metabolism back. What are some of ya'lls length of taking a DNP break? If you're on for 2 weeks, is a 2 week break okay? I know this may vary, but the last cycle was nowhere near as good as the first few.
One of the original studies in the 30s said that a 2 week break was enough to reset tolerance. I'll try to find the one I'm thinking about.

I don't have much experience yet, but I'd recommend that people buy the pure powder or crystal and weigh it themselves with a milligram scale. Scales are cheap. Reading DNP logs on different sites, it seems like most people are stuck with taking 250 or 500 mg/day. Weighing it yourself lets you choose your dose.
Unread 02-14-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m314 View Post
I don't have much experience yet, but I'd recommend that people buy the pure powder or crystal and weigh it themselves with a milligram scale. Scales are cheap. Reading DNP logs on different sites, it seems like most people are stuck with taking 250 or 500 mg/day. Weighing it yourself lets you choose your dose.
Completely agree!!
Unread 02-23-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
You have an allergic reaction, but do not worry, if you shoot these small doses probably will not have problems and your body will be adapts to DNP.
Have you heard of ways to prevent the allergic reaction other than quercetin and antihistamines? A buddy of mine did a short cycle the same time I did mine. He got the itching side effect too, and he never went over 200 mg/day.

I'm planning on getting back on in the near future. I'll probably just stick with 100 mg/day until I reach my goal or I can't stand the itching anymore.