BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-21-2010, 07:48 PM

Default Eating Out While Sticking to RFL Diet?

HI,

I have a date on Wednesday and this is our very first date too. We had to do some rescheduling but we finally decided Wednesday and that was before I decided to go on this diet. But what should I do? I cannot just not eat and watch her eat. That will be uncomfortable for not only her but me because I will want to eat her food. lol My plan is to take her out to see the new Toy Story () and then we will go to the Mall near there and eat there.

There will be a lot of good yum,my fast food places there. But there is a CHInese place that I love there. I usually order this pork with rice and they will also top it off with veggies. I was thinking to have more veggies instead of rice but what about the meat. I think its pork so it will probably have decent amount of fat and I don't know much about the sauce though. What should I do? Is this a good route to go with?? Lye and eveyone else?
Unread 06-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Son, may I call you "son" as I am 55 years old and I suspect you are much younger. I have a lot of experience with first dates () so please PLEASE take my advice: do NOT diet on your first date. Really. She will not be impressed. RFL? Free meal, or a refeed, or just skip the diet for a day.

Use protection, do NOT allow her to pay any part of the date, open doors for her, dress well, be polite, shut up and listen to her like you're actually interested.
Unread 06-21-2010, 08:03 PM

this may be the best advice I've ever read on this forum.
Unread 06-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
Ditto.
Unread 06-22-2010, 03:39 AM

Rule 1: Do not talk about RFL.
Unread 06-22-2010, 06:24 AM

I almost think flexible dieting should be mandatory reading before more extreme dieting books are read. One night of eating freely on a date will not impact your diet significantly.

Take david's advice and just continue your diet as normal after the date is over.
Unread 06-22-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. It's all good advice, and I would recommend following all of it.

Because I think it's the part least likely to be taken seriously, I recommend that you pay particular attention to the "listen to her like you're actually interested" bit.
Unread 06-22-2010, 08:30 AM

don't talk about dieting full stop...or working out.
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer

How about skipping the dinner idea altogether and doing something that doesn't involve food? I prefer dates like that anyway - especially for first dates.
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:12 AM

Well this diet is short term so I can get into dry ripped conditioning for my friends birthday beach party. Well I do have on question are a refeed supposed to be at the end of the diet or in the middle as a break sort of thing? I know a free meal is one meal break from the diet. And a full diet break is at the end of the diet for a full week. But I am in category one and I am not suppose to have a free meal or anything like that until at the end of the diet.