BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-17-2018, 09:01 PM

Default 4th and Final Time on RFL I hope

Well hello everyone I first discovered RFL back in September 2010 and went from 230ish down to 175lb in 3.5 Months kept it off until early early 2012 . By October 2013 2 kids later and a horrible break up I found myself alone and miserable at 285 -290 lb. I once again set out on a RFL journey and went from 285-290 down to 185 lb by april 2014 , but by april 2015 I was up to 225 again where I should of nipped it in the butt right there and then, but once again its 2018 I find myself at around 260-270 lb.

Ive dabbled with RFL abit at the begining of 2017 from Jan to April and got down to 235 although I was not as disciplined as I was in the past and cheated and ate alot more food then just my usual chicken breast and broccoli.

In the past 9 months months Ive tried Keto which only seems to work for the intial water weight drop in the first few weeks then I just stop losing , and those damn keto sticks never change a color for me. Ive also tried a prescription My Dr recommended called Saxenda aka Victoza, which did nothing in terms of weight loss.

Anyways I want to stick to RFL 1 last time how I did back in 2010 and 2013, Im 34 now have two kids 5 and 6, and want to be around for them, and be able to enjoy chasing them around the park .

P.S ive noticed every time ive done RFL again it seems like the weight is harder and harder to get rid , maybe its because im getting older I dont know.

Well If any one has any advice , comments, suggestions , or anything please do share
Unread 02-18-2018, 06:24 AM

Hey

First you should make sure that you don't jump from diet to diet. Eat at maintenace for a few weeks, that will prime your body hormonally to be able to sustain a deficit.

RFL will work pretty fast for you at your weight, you already know that. My only advice would be maybe you shouldn't RFL all your way down to your goal weight like before. Get rid of the big chunk fast with RFL and then, prob around Cat 2 bodyfat, switch to a more moderate diet.

Good luck!

My ERFL log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34596
Unread 02-19-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaloum View Post
Hey

First you should make sure that you don't jump from diet to diet. Eat at maintenace for a few weeks, that will prime your body hormonally to be able to sustain a deficit.

RFL will work pretty fast for you at your weight, you already know that. My only advice would be maybe you shouldn't RFL all your way down to your goal weight like before. Get rid of the big chunk fast with RFL and then, prob around Cat 2 bodyfat, switch to a more moderate diet.

Good luck!
Thank you I'll try your suggestion . I want to incorporate EC into this run , as it really kills my hunger pangs and gives me some decent energy, only problem is some times it cause a bit of anxiety and I drive for a living now , so I may need to pass on it we'll see