BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-09-2018, 01:49 PM

Default Day 27

Weight: 193.6 (+0.3 / -7.4)
Waist: 35.5" (-1.0")

Workout: Rest

Totally nailed it this weekend! reached a low of 192.0 yesterday, and managed to white knuckle it through the whole weekend without a free meal of any kind. I have a few theories to explain the weight gain today: First, I did run out of EC at home so missed my later dose yesterday, and also I found a big pile of ham leftovers in the freezer from Christmas and I think the amount of sugar on the ham was probably not RFL compliant since it was pretty sweet, and also I am super puffy today. I remember cooking it with pineapple juice but there must have been more to it than that... Anyway, four more days!!
Unread 04-10-2018, 10:46 AM

Default Day 28

Weight: 192.6 (-0.7 / -8.4)
Waist: 35.5" (-1.0")

Workout: Slept in! one of those wake up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep until 10 minutes before the alarm so you snooze 5 times days

Yesterday's nutrition:
cals: 797
protein: 134g
fat: 29g
carb: 40g net
Unread 04-11-2018, 10:39 AM

Default Day 29

Weight: 191.4 (-1.2 / -9.6)
Waist: 35.0" (-1.5")

Workout: rest day

Yesterday's nutrition:
cals: 786
protein: 102g
fat: 29g
carb: 22g net

ARRGH!!!! I have been killing the crap out of this, and I'm now so close to finish date and totally dedicated to not break, free meal, or 'fudge it' in any way and i FORGET MY LUNCH at home I'm so mad at myself. So now I have 2 options: eat a mostly RFL but high sodium meal that will make me gain at least a lb, or eat a vile, barely tolerable protein shake that may force me to be so unhappy and starving that I cannot help myself when I get home from work. barf. I will let you know how it turns out. lol.
Unread 04-12-2018, 10:35 AM

Default Break Time!

With the lunch problem yesterday I ended up deciding to start my break yesterday, which is on time for the 4 week mark instead of the extension I had planned. No worries there.

A total of 9.6lbs and 2" off the waist isn't a bad haul for a 4 week round! This morning I weighed in at 3lbs up, and I'm hoping to level out between 193-194lbs over the next 2 weeks, for a net loss of 7-8lbs.

See you guys back here in 2.5 weeks, around May1st, to finish the last run of my round 5. Then I will be taking the next few months off entirely to focus on other things like summer fun times and patio beverages, etc. lol

Wishing everyone a productive few weeks! See you soon