BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-27-2018, 04:41 AM

Default The Women's Book Volume 1

It's finally here! Go and buy it.

https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/wo...l-1-here.html/
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:00 AM

Wooohooo. I have to say, much appreciation towards Lyle for diving into this topic deeper than Olympic weightlifters can squat.
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:01 AM

Default the book store does not have https- not secure???

i want to buy the book, but the bookstore is not on a secure site, so my credit card info will be at risk. why isn't the bookstore in a secure site??? will the book be sold on amazon? i don't see it there yet, but i would buy it if it were there. thanks for working so hard on it, lyle.
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:14 AM

I was concerned about the same thing. Instead, I used the PayPal link, which does take you to a secure site. You don't need a PayPal account, they're just the handler. You can just enter your credit card details with their secure page.

I'm reading it now, and highly recommend it just based on what I've gotten through. I almost wish I'd gotten a hardcopy instead of a .pdf, so I could swat some Certain People with it (my mom's old personal trainer. my buddy's rowing coach from college... grrrrr).
Unread 01-27-2018, 08:05 AM

Servers actually crashed yesterday haha.

I still managed to purchase PDF version. Ah, there goes my weekend.
Unread 01-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by haopengyou View Post
i want to buy the book, but the bookstore is not on a secure site, so my credit card info will be at risk. why isn't the bookstore in a secure site??? will the book be sold on amazon? i don't see it there yet, but i would buy it if it were there. thanks for working so hard on it, lyle.
I don't sell on Amazon and the site has a secure certificate
Unread 01-27-2018, 08:47 AM

Lyle, I'm looking at the number of references right now. Jesus Christ.

Was this project worse than " The Ketogenic Diet" book?
Unread 01-28-2018, 05:34 AM

i see the site is now https and am going to buy!!!
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:31 AM

order placed- order info printed out and on fridge!!! early birthday present Lyle, do you address the effects of artifical blue light on the body?? if not, it might be interesting to look into the effects of artificial blue light and other forms of technology specifically on women's bodies. research might be sparse, though.
-my ultimate solution for reducing/eliminating insomnia, hot flashes and headaches at night came not from any exogenous source (like 5 htp or melatonin which worked inconsistently for me, or hormones which i have never taken due to family history of breast cancer). i simply had to subtract as much as possible artificial blue light from my environment after the sun set. this topic is picking up steam and i see references to it everywhere. in my case it works. i have the uvex blue blockers on after sunset. but i used to do that and that in and of itself was not good enough. i even have to pay attention to the artificial lighting in my house. my husband was going crazy switching every light bulb to LED energy-saving ones. i think it is that light that was really disturbing my sleep, not to mention screens from cell phones and computers. and the f.lux program wasn't enought to help with sleep. i can sleep if i stop all screens except for a tv screen about 15 feet from screen to my head (i actually measured with a tape measure). when i watch tv from that distance, i need uvex blue blockers on and almost no lights on in that room. i can maybe get away with a light on in an adjoining room. so sleeping has led to my short term memory improving while it previously had been in the toilet. at night i act like someone at the beach who always gets a bad sunburn. i protect my eyes and my skin. i walk around with a fishing hat on at night. you may laugh, but i rather that then people laughing at me because i am repeating something i just told them but had forgotten. just a thought about a possible topic for your book if you haven't already covered it.

Last edited by haopengyou : 01-28-2018 at 06:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add an important point
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:49 AM

ps waited too long for second edit- i stop all screens except for that tv screen 15 feet away when the sun goes down.