BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 04-22-2017, 03:56 AM

Default Lyle’s Steroid Motivations

I’ve familiar with Lyle’s thoughts on steroids which, from my understanding, boil down to: they’re exceptionally effective, but he doesn’t want to use them, nor go deep on the research.

Considering they’re so effective (and the other topics Lyle writes about) I’d love to know why he isn’t interested in them. Is it a personal thing, in that he doesn’t need them where he is in his life? Or a more philosophical or political stand? Would he want to use them if he was in an earlier stage of achieving his goals, or are they something he’d never consider?

I’ve been considering using them myself (and I know this isn’t the place to ask how), so I’d love to know the reasons Lyle wouldn’t or would use them. I'm not asking how to, or for details, but why — which I hope is acceptable on this forum.

If he’s already answered this please pass it on, or even respond yourself if you happen to read this. Thanks!
Unread 04-22-2017, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helllo View Post
I’ve familiar with Lyle’s thoughts on steroids which, from my understanding, boil down to: they’re exceptionally effective, but he doesn’t want to use them, nor go deep on the research.

Considering they’re so effective (and the other topics Lyle writes about) I’d love to know why he isn’t interested in them. Is it a personal thing, in that he doesn’t need them where he is in his life? Or a more philosophical or political stand? Would he want to use them if he was in an earlier stage of achieving his goals, or are they something he’d never consider?

I’ve been considering using them myself (and I know this isn’t the place to ask how), so I’d love to know the reasons Lyle wouldn’t or would use them. I'm not asking how to, or for details, but why — which I hope is acceptable on this forum.

If he’s already answered this please pass it on, or even respond yourself if you happen to read this. Thanks!
I don't choose to smoke pot or drink either and the reasons for that are also none of your damn business.
Closed Thread