BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-02-2017, 11:39 PM

Default Cardio on UD 2.0

I've been following UD 2.0 for the last 11 day now. I've been walking at a brisk pace for an hour on the days that cardio is recommended. I did use a stationary bike today, but wondered if choice of cardio mattered as long as the intensity is at the recommended level? If I understand correctly, the cardio is supposed to help deplete glycogen levels so I was wondering if walking was as effective as opposed to cardio equipment (which I am not fond of). Thanks!
Unread 03-03-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipop89 View Post
I've been following UD 2.0 for the last 11 day now. I've been walking at a brisk pace for an hour on the days that cardio is recommended. I did use a stationary bike today, but wondered if choice of cardio mattered as long as the intensity is at the recommended level? If I understand correctly, the cardio is supposed to help deplete glycogen levels so I was wondering if walking was as effective as opposed to cardio equipment (which I am not fond of). Thanks!
As long as the intensity is the same, I don't think it matters much... I do a combination of both, I guess one could say that you could burn more calories using the bike or elliptical machine vs walking because it's easier to get your heart rate up.

Me personally, I use the elliptical for the majority of my cardio with my heart rate around 140ish.. I know when I walk it's difficult to get my HR up this high. Usually I'll revert to walking if I'm feeling overtrained and tired, or just for change of pace.
Unread 03-03-2017, 12:11 PM

Thanks for responding!
Unread 05-10-2017, 05:11 PM

Default Cardiac Output Circuits

I like to do cardiac output circuits. I do 5 minutes at each exercise keeping my heart rate between 135-150 bpm. I rotate through things like jump rope, stair master, elliptical, incline treadmill walk, rower, bike, heavy farmer's walk. You simply pick based on what you have or what you like. Nice part about it is that you don't get bored as, and you hit more muscle groups so one area doesn't get beat up too badly (i.e. quads on bike or hamstrings on rower after nailing legs in workout).
Unread 06-03-2017, 12:56 AM

Netflix on my phone, treadmill at 10% incline, 3.0mph, .2mg/kg of yohimbine, 200mg of caffeine = 1hour of enjoyment at 130-140bpm and a projected 750cal/hr. At 20-15% bodyfat I needed lots of astroglide

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates