BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-06-2017, 07:21 AM

Default UD2 Help

I was just looking for some helpful review of my UD2 plan, I used a spreadsheet to calculate some of the calories etc. I appreciate all help!! So for my job (including workout) I burn about 38-4000 calories a day. 212 lbs(17% bf) Does this spreadsheet look correct? do any changes need to be made? is there anything I can do to make it better? thanks in advance!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=749134123

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=749134123

Hopefully one of these work! (may have to copy paste into URL)
Unread 07-06-2017, 09:49 AM

Don't do UD2 before 15%. You will regret it.
Unread 07-06-2017, 12:14 PM

17% should be fine! If you are up to challenge and committed to your goal then go for it.
Unread 07-06-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neokahn View Post
17% should be fine! If you are up to challenge and committed to your goal then go for it.
Please show us where Lyle has advised this.
Unread 07-06-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
Please show us where Lyle has advised this.
And here comes the peanut gallery...right on cue.

Show me where 15% is a number that is an absolute value in all cases all the time. Show me where Lyle has condoned ALL the deviations that we ALL do every single day of the cycle to make UD2 work for us in our daily lives. You can't. Nobody who has ever done UD2 has done it flawlessly to absolute perfection...everybody has to make choices about where to draw their line. There are no absolutes. You do your level best to hit all targets, but throwing out absolutes is just silly.

Peace.

neo
Unread 07-06-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neokahn View Post
And here comes the peanut gallery...right on cue.

Show me where 15% is a number that is an absolute value in all cases all the time. Show me where Lyle has condoned ALL the deviations that we ALL do every single day of the cycle to make UD2 work for us in our daily lives. You can't. Nobody who has ever done UD2 has done it flawlessly to absolute perfection...everybody has to make choices about where to draw their line. There are no absolutes. You do your level best to hit all targets, but throwing out absolutes is just silly.

Peace.

neo
x2. If you re-read it, there's an addendum where Lyle makes an exception for special daisies like your self. You show that peanut head who's boss.
Unread 07-07-2017, 03:21 PM

Thanks everyone for the responses
Unread 07-07-2017, 11:18 PM

I started UD2 around 16-18%. Did about 14 weeks total not including two, two week diet breaks and got to 8% the last cycle from 10-8% I lost zero lean mass as "confirmed by separate dexa scans at the beginning and end of the last 4 week cycle. Lost about .7% per week
I actually really enjoyed ud2 and started it early because RFL while effective wasn't giving me the wieght lifiting volume I wanted. I could have got to my goal a lot sooner but I really wanted to start.
The first 4 week cycle I was spilling over on carbs and side effects I think were probably due to being too fat for the way the program is written.
Anyways it does wear on you and you will find it's not somthing you want to stay on. In the future I personally am going to use it as intended. Enjoy it while I have to use it but not grind through the program for months.
I think it's wise to approach it more as a tool than an all encompassing dieting strategy. I think 12% is probably an ideal place to start. A nice hard and fast 4-6 weeks to get to 8% or so. Just my thoughts

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates