BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-11-2017, 02:23 PM

Default RFL CAT1 finished ¿What to do NEXT?

Greetings everyone, I Had just Finished my RFL CAT 1 diet (today is tension work)

Progress
Start 175pds Waist 32.48"
End 170.4pds waist 31.29"

I'm not so interested in losing weight I aim towards measurements, so I'm really happy.

I'll start now the refeed days like the UD2 instructs but after that I'd like to push it towards finally having define abs, this are the pictures of my before and after situation so I want to ask you ¿am I fit to start ud2 right after or do directly another stint of RFL cat 1?

I made UD2 in the past and I liked it but didn't really see a change in my body and someone in the forum told me I was to fat to see noticeable changes, that's why I ask before if you think I could start it again or should I lose more fat with RFL cat 1 directly after my refeed?

Thanks for you help!

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Start.jpg (16.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg End.jpg (15.4 KB, 27 views)
Unread 08-11-2017, 05:50 PM

How long did you do ud2 for? I think your fine to do it if you liked it. What's your goal? Just to get shredded? If so go for it and just plug away at one cycle at a time and keep cardio to walking and you may recomp well. Just my thoughts, I'm sure someone will weigh in with a heavy hand soon enough

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates
Unread 08-11-2017, 06:18 PM

I haven't much experience getting into the real low body fat levels. I would suggest UD 2.0 or a normal diet + stubborn fat solution.
Unread 08-12-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDPbrah View Post
How long did you do ud2 for? I think your fine to do it if you liked it. What's your goal? Just to get shredded? If so go for it and just plug away at one cycle at a time and keep cardio to walking and you may recomp well. Just my thoughts, I'm sure someone will weigh in with a heavy hand soon enough
Hey JDbrah I did it for 5 weeks, I only registered changes the first week but then it stopped and started a stint of RFL cat 1 which was working but kept me kind of week and lost in space So I did a refeed break of almost 3 weeks checking cals. Yes my goal is to be shredded
Unread 08-13-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
I haven't much experience getting into the real low body fat levels. I would suggest UD 2.0 or a normal diet + stubborn fat solution.
Thanks David which plan are you on now?
Unread 08-13-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy100 View Post
Hey JDbrah I did it for 5 weeks, I only registered changes the first week but then it stopped and started a stint of RFL cat 1 which was working but kept me kind of week and lost in space So I did a refeed break of almost 3 weeks checking cals. Yes my goal is to be shredded
UD2 gave me some strange effects. I stayed nearly the same wieght for 10 weeks around 202-205. I would lose wieght on the carb loads and I would gain wieght during the low cal days. Essentially it was water wieght, I would take a two week diet break and I would lose 10 lbs in a matter of three days and look amazing.
I think it has to do with the shifts in carbs + large amount of volume + dieting in general. I think I just had lots of cortisol and whatever other hormones that were holding water on me. I learned to trust the program and when I finally went off it about a week later I was more shredded than any other time in my life.

My point is that if you choose to do ud2 you really need to let your emotions take a back seat and just plug away at the cycles; making objective decisions about whether you need a certain multiple of carbs for the carb load, or what have you. Your wieght will do all crazy things, even the calipers will be pinching layers of subcutaneous water and will throw things off.

If you like ud2 then stick with it this time. you look like you are at the point to start it imho. Do a solid 4-6 weeks and then diet break then do another 4 weeks and you will be shredded and have those abs.

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates
Unread 08-14-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDPbrah View Post
UD2 gave me some strange effects. I stayed nearly the same wieght for 10 weeks around 202-205. I would lose wieght on the carb loads and I would gain wieght during the low cal days. Essentially it was water wieght, I would take a two week diet break and I would lose 10 lbs in a matter of three days and look amazing.
I think it has to do with the shifts in carbs + large amount of volume + dieting in general. I think I just had lots of cortisol and whatever other hormones that were holding water on me. I learned to trust the program and when I finally went off it about a week later I was more shredded than any other time in my life.

My point is that if you choose to do ud2 you really need to let your emotions take a back seat and just plug away at the cycles; making objective decisions about whether you need a certain multiple of carbs for the carb load, or what have you. Your wieght will do all crazy things, even the calipers will be pinching layers of subcutaneous water and will throw things off.

If you like ud2 then stick with it this time. you look like you are at the point to start it imho. Do a solid 4-6 weeks and then diet break then do another 4 weeks and you will be shredded and have those abs.
Thanks for the advice JDPbrah, what you say motivates me to give one more try to the program, I like it better than doing another RFL CAT1 stint. I'lll be posting my experience in this thread.

Here's a pic of me right after power workout, I've notice that this one differs from the ones I take in my bathroom (I usually look like i have no muscle at all)

Today is my rest day and maintenance cals so tomorrow I'll start the UD2

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flexed.jpg (27.5 KB, 9 views)
Unread 08-14-2017, 02:34 PM

Nice, yeah you're definitely good to go on ud2. Just don't jack with it. embrace the love handles that will become engorged water and tell yourself that hat water is good and protecting you while you diet down.
Then diet break after 4-6 weeks and then do it again.
I'll be watching your progress for sure

Socrates
Unread 09-01-2017, 03:33 PM

Default 1st UD2 cycle results

Results
start 171.5 pds 31.57"
week 1 172.6 pds 31.69"

Measurements went up but the highlight of the week was that I shaved and it was like seeing a different body, I couldn't believe that under all that fur was the body I was looking to obtain. Here's an unflexed, I'll keep posting my progress.

Cheers!
Unread 09-01-2017, 10:34 PM

I made a mistake, actually I lost weight and shrank my waist a bit, I got confused with the 4th day measurements.

These are the real results

Results

start 174.4 pds 31.77"
4th day AM 171.5 pds 31.57"
week 1 172.6 pds 31.69"