BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-16-2015, 09:10 AM

Default Tree questions about THE PATCH

Hi Lyle! FB refuses to load for me today so I'll ask here. I'm trying my best to not actually reveal anything even though I'm sure people are already ripping off the info within.

1) Stack 3 is the only one where you didn't differentiate between the short & long-acting versions of THE PATCH - I would think short-acting is preferred here, is that correct?

2) Given the potentially negative effects of THE PATCH on protein synthesis & the relatively minor calorie burn from lifting, should use be avoided on weight training days?

3) In THE PATCH you note that both chronic cold and chronic heat exposure can enhance fat-burning but from that point on you only mention the cold exposure. I live in Florida and will be spending the next 8 months swimming through humidity soup every time I go outside and my chronically cold wife has the AC set to 81, what do I win?

RFL Round 2 Log (ended 10/25/2013)

UD2.0 Log (started 12/29/13)
Unread 03-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAMattD View Post
Hi Lyle! FB refuses to load for me today so I'll ask here. I'm trying my best to not actually reveal anything even though I'm sure people are already ripping off the info within.

1) Stack 3 is the only one where you didn't differentiate between the short & long-acting versions of THE PATCH - I would think short-acting is preferred here, is that correct?

2) Given the potentially negative effects of THE PATCH on protein synthesis & the relatively minor calorie burn from lifting, should use be avoided on weight training days?

3) In THE PATCH you note that both chronic cold and chronic heat exposure can enhance fat-burning but from that point on you only mention the cold exposure. I live in Florida and will be spending the next 8 months swimming through humidity soup every time I go outside and my chronically cold wife has the AC set to 81, what do I win?
1. Read the sentence starting with "Regardless"
2. Shouldnt' matter with training in the first place
3. 81 is still within what's considered the thermoneutral zone. You gotta get above 86 for it to matter.
Unread 03-16-2015, 10:14 AM

1) D'oh
2) K thanks
3) Dang

Unread 03-16-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
If you made her stay in the kitchen baking like she's supposed to you this wouldn't be an issue due to oven heat.
Unread 03-17-2015, 10:41 AM

Questions

1. For stack 5...
If I can get ahold of short acting, but not long acting versions of the "patch" ... can I still do this stack?

Note it's not because I don't want to get a long acting version... but I get the short acting version for free.

2. For stack 2... Can I use Ephedrine and nicotine and green tea together?
Unread 03-17-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
If you made her stay in the kitchen baking like she's supposed to you this wouldn't be an issue due to oven heat.
My wife is an excellent baker and her delicious, evil treats are not conducive to fat loss.

Unread 03-17-2015, 07:35 PM

Lyle, what is the realistic risk when combining these compounds (e.g. Stack 3)? I'm intrigued but it seems pretty preliminary... You mention that some stuff will "offset the effects" on bp/hr, but isn't it generally not ideal to combine 2 things which are acting on the body in directly opposite ways? The image I get is combining certainly stimulants and depressants which could lead to bad things, or would the impact here be relatively mild?
Unread 03-24-2015, 09:24 AM

Another question, this is specifically regarding the ANP boost and not the beigeing effect (beigeing is not a word according to spellcheck but whatever):

Will regular use of THE PATCH result of more of a pronounced ANP boost over time, similar to how prolonged EC/yohimbine use seems to make them more effective? Or is it more "ANP+1 for X hours" every time and that's it?

Unread 03-27-2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Another question, this is specifically regarding the ANP boost and not the beigeing effect (beigeing is not a word according to spellcheck but whatever):

Will regular use of THE PATCH result of more of a pronounced ANP boost over time, similar to how prolonged EC/yohimbine use seems to make them more effective?
For anyone who's had a similar question Lyle's answer to the above on FB was "Don't see why it would, no."

Unread 03-28-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightLights View Post
Questions

2. For stack 2... Can I use Ephedrine and nicotine and green tea together?
For what it's worth, I have a friend who lived for years on a pot of coffee, half a pack of Parlis, an elephant dose of Adderall, and Xanax and Lexapro and Ambien in varying quantities. By comparison your stack sounds positively healthful.