BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-14-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Too much fiber will make you explode. Eat some sugary stuff,
Yeah yesterday I had about 2 shakes of total 400g of oats and it made me have severe diarrhea for the next 12 hours. I wish I had known up front not to eat too much oats
Unread 09-24-2011, 03:06 PM

Hey Haiz69,
Did u increase/decrease the amount of carbs during your carb load as you got leaner? Or did u keep it the same right throughout?
Unread 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM

Just found this forum after googling, 6x1 fish oil lol.

Signed up to post that your results are amazing, really inspiring.

I'm 4 weeks into the UD 2.0, getting good results so far.
Unread 10-24-2018, 09:02 AM

It's been awhile since I've posted here but I'm always checking in.

I'm bumping this older thread because it was one of a couple 'LOG' threads that really helped me fine tune the UD2 diet, which i just began once again this past Monday. I ticked back up to 16-17% body fat & now that I'm at the 15%~ level it's time to do this again & trim the fat & go for ABS!

Also, Haiz69 killed it!

There's another guy who nailed the UD2 too & you should read his LOG thread end to end to see his amazing results. I took a lot away from his weekly progresses. There's so many tips in these 2 threads that you could & should implement into your UD2 journey.

http://www.lylemcdonald.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12407

Unread 10-24-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi View Post
It's been awhile since I've posted here but I'm always checking in.

I'm bumping this older thread because it was one of a couple 'LOG' threads that really helped me fine tune the UD2 diet, which i just began once again this past Monday. I ticked back up to 16-17% body fat & now that I'm at the 15%~ level it's time to do this again & trim the fat & go for ABS!

Also, Haiz69 killed it!

There's another guy who nailed the UD2 too & you should read his LOG thread end to end to see his amazing results. I took a lot away from his weekly progresses. There's so many tips in these 2 threads that you could & should implement into your UD2 journey.

http://www.lylemcdonald.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12407

Thanks for bumping this, I just started Monday and have been reading the heck out of peoples logs.
Unread 11-05-2018, 06:02 PM

Glad people are contributing to this post again. I did ud2 about 7 years ago and I was probably around 17% bf when I started. Finished up around 10ish and got in the best shape of my life. Now at 42 I'm not as young as before and I'm back around 17-18%. I've been doing borderline rfl but definitely a vlcd for about 4 weeks and lifting high intensity/low volume 3x per week. Here's the thing, maybe my fat is dropping but this subcutaneous stubborn fat definitely dropped faster when I did ud2 years ago. I don't really think it's not dropping as fast because I'm older now, I think it because of the depletion workouts that had a nice afterburn and melted the stubborn fat A LOT faster. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?