BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Administrator

I don't know that I said it was 50% per se; but bromo either works amazingly or pretty much not at all. There's really no middle ground seemingly.
Unread 09-13-2010, 06:49 PM

I took bromo at 5mg for two weeks and I felt out of it/not myself/tired all day. I didn't like it very much. So, I took 2.5mg for the next two weeks and things got better but I still feel off all day, so today I reduced to 1.25mg and this is much more doable. Have I gotten to the point where it's pointless for me to take bromo bc it's not enough? I guess I'll just have to monitor my morning temps to be sure it still works. I've been taking it around 11:30am after my usual morning walk and I havn't noticed a difference in feeling between swallowing it or holding it under my tongue, other than it tastes horrible, lol
Unread 09-19-2010, 02:03 PM

Hi Lyle,

Great work with the Bromocriptine book. For me, as a Naturalbodybuilder, itīs a new choice. My question if Bromocriptine can used for mass gain phases or just for cutting?

Best regards,

Mantis
Unread 10-23-2010, 09:50 AM

What about bromocriptine + yohimbine?
Unread 11-05-2010, 11:00 PM

Just to update on my bromo experience. I gave up on it after that month. Hypoglycemia was a huge issue and I always felt out of it, even at 1.25mg. Also, I started to get some nightly chest pain. I have no clue if it was unstable angania or not but I'm only 24 and have never before had any chest pain so it really freaked me out. I stopped the bromo and a day later the pain was gone. I went a month without it, felt awesome, then tried 1.25mg bromo and felt pain that night. I won't touch bromo again. Maybe it was bc I was RFLing at the time but that's too scary for me to keep trying it. It's been three weeks since that time and no hint of pain at all.
Unread 11-09-2010, 09:42 AM

Can bromocriptine cause depression?
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:14 AM

I had trouble last time around adjusting to the side effects of Bromocriptine - too much nausea, dizziness.

Earlier this week, I was reading an article discussing a study using Bromocriptine vaginal suppositories on women suffering from menorrhaghia (sp?).

The point of the test was to determine if those who could not handle oral Bromocriptine due to side effects would suffer fewer side effects if the liver was bypassed via vaginal administration. Further, since it would not metabolized by the liver, a lower dosage could be used to achieve the same results.

I do not believe Bromocriptine suppositories are readily available, but I figure it might be worth a shot.

My last stash is old - where are people buying their Bromo online now?

Thanks, VL
Unread 01-18-2011, 09:05 PM

Any benefits to using bromo out of a diet? Thanks
Unread 01-20-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
Any benefits to using bromo out of a diet? Thanks
Do a search, from what i've seen the benefits are minimal and don't justify using it out of a hypocaloric situation.
Unread 01-20-2011, 08:56 AM

Yeah, I've read it has little impact on partitioning outside a hypocaloric diet, i was curious about maybe any health benefits, since the body would be tricked into working as with optimal leptin