BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-10-2018, 05:28 AM

Default Skinny male with stubborn thigh,butt and hip fat(Please Help!)

Hello, I am a 24 year old male with stubborn hip and thigh fat that hasnt gone away in 10 years and this has affected me on a mental level for the entire duration. I have been training for almost 3 years , constantly shifting between bulk and cut cycles essentially running around in circles and my body hasnt changed a bit. I want the cut im currently on to be a good one though and im not stopping until Ive lost the stubborn fat I have, im 5 feet 11 inches and weigh 65 kg's and Ive lost a lot of upper body and arm fat but my lower body fat just wont go away! What strategy do I implement? Am I just genetically doomed and that this fat will never come off? Or am I just not lean enough at this stage for stubborn fat to be a problem? I have provided pictures for you guys to judge , Please help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forum1.jpg (64.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Forum2.jpg (43.2 KB, 22 views)
Unread 10-10-2018, 11:04 AM

Not lean enough. General dieting would solve your fat problem. General bodybuilding would help your physique. I'd keep working on it, the regular way.
Unread 10-16-2018, 09:44 AM

Arrow What next?

@squat Do you suggest I cut until ive lost all of the fat even if it means my weight drops to 60kgs or below?
Unread 10-16-2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notagoat97 View Post
@squat Do you suggest I cut until ive lost all of the fat even if it means my weight drops to 60kgs or below?
Yes, if you want the fat gone. You'll have a rather anorexic look. Honestly, I would recommend you power through your insecurity and bulk up more, first.

Some people just wanna be skinny, that's their prerogative. If you've been training for three years, trying to gain mass, and yo-yoing back and forth, I'd take a closer look at what you've been doing vs what is generally recommended.
Unread 10-16-2018, 06:54 PM

Do what Squat says. Not trying to put you down but I don't see the results of 3yrs of lifting sensibly. You look like a beginner. The good news is that you will probably be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time if you get on a reasonable lifting program and a reasonable eating plan - maintenance or slight deficit. Do that until it stops working, then reassess.

Plenty of good lifting plans on this website. Pick one and concentrate on crushing it for 6 months, probably more. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I sincerely believe that people who have long term success learn to love the process. The results almost become a byproduct of the process.
Unread 10-16-2018, 07:00 PM

Do a conventional cut to get rid of the 'normal' fat. Stop for 3 weeks then do Lyle's SFSP diet. If you've never trained HIIT before, now is the time and see what it does for you. After you've finished removing the stubborn fat even if you weigh 49kg maintain it for a couple of months, don't bulk, just maintain. Then slow bulk (gain 250g per month) for the rest of your life. You'll eventually look good.
Unread 10-16-2018, 07:00 PM

One more thing - I don't know if you spend a lot of time worrying about the small stuff (exercise selection, technique, am I getting the right macros, food timing etc.). If you do, I would suggest reading some articles and programs from Dan John. He makes it really, simple, and it works. No fluff. This stuff isn't rocket science. My 2 cents.
Unread 10-16-2018, 09:05 PM

Very common amongst South Asian people. I experienced the same thing and incorporating Lyle's stubborn fat solution principles, as well as Ultimate Diet 2.0, helped me shed the fat in those stubborn areas. You're not doomed. You just will look very skinny once you get rid of the fat there. You're probably about 10 pounds away.
Unread 10-17-2018, 02:51 AM

Thanks a lot people! , I will definitely do all of this and get back to you all soon enough,hopefully