BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-29-2018, 09:00 AM

No tracking or worrying about food on Fri night and sat. Good day friday, stuck to the plan. Was going to walk around and photograph yesterday, but of course it starts raining in Florida as soon as I pick up my camera and head out the door, so an hour on the treadmill instead, and then a later evening walk to get 14,000 steps in. Gonna try RFL this week. See how it goes...
Unread 07-31-2018, 02:49 AM

Egggggggg-celent. Little under 1000 cals yesterday. Haven't lost any weight in the last 5 days. That's annoying. Trouble coming up with a lifting plan. Should probs think about logging or something.
Unread 07-31-2018, 05:07 AM

Also saw that I have 2 boxes of metrx left, so no RFL til those are gone.

Last edited by aaronspe : 07-31-2018 at 05:08 AM. Reason: cuz I wanted to.
Unread 08-01-2018, 03:07 AM

Finally a little movement (even if it's water). I think maybe this time around I can't keep bacon in the house. I'll just cook and eat the whole pack instead of a couple of pieces. It's so weird to me that some muscles don't get doms but others do. Kept the cals to a little under 1000.
Unread 08-03-2018, 03:30 AM

I ate a potato. I'm not sorry. Started going to gym after work (as well as before) to do treadmill instead of going home. Trying to change the script a bit so the urge to eat potatoes (why do we put an 'e' on the end of potato when we pluralize it?) doesn't take over. (the mighty potato: inventor of vodka, freedom fries, vessel of butter, and in its final form, the mighty Tot!). Annnnyway, off to try and be active this morning.
Unread 08-04-2018, 09:05 AM

Gym in the morning yesterday, tired all day. Ate on target for the day, and then managed to not eat even half the pizza last night. Really wasn't feeling like i needed to eat, but I did.
20 mile ride today, but it was slow and took effort. You'd think after all the activity the last few weeks and consistently lifting I'd be stronger... maybe just worn out this morning.At least I haven't injured myself, which I have a history of doing. Gotta try and work in some kind of pilates/core work. Suggestions? Need a short, simple routine that I can stick too and progress with. Infinity War was pretty good.
Unread 08-07-2018, 05:12 AM

How the heck do you gain 8lbs when you haven't eaten 8lbs of food? wtf?
On the plus side, got 8 plates on single leg leg press this morning. I used to hurt something when I'd get up to 16 or so plates doing both legs. 1 Leg > 2 Legs! . Now if that pesky shoulder would just miraculously heal... where are my nanobots? We are seriously behind in the development of nanobots to make the world a better place.