BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-28-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkster View Post
Wow, I actually read that whole thread >< what a headache, dont people research properly???

E (24mg) Y (5mg) C (200mg) at 7am.
1 Banana and 1 apple at 8am and orange juice (1 glass of)
E (24mg) Y (5mg) C (200mg) at 11am.
CV Work out at 11.30am = 1 hour CV/fat burning on the cross trainer.
Large Tuna Pasta salad at 12.45 (During the 'golden hour' after working out - no idea wtf people are talking about fasting for???)
E (24mg) Y (5mg) C (200mg) at 4.30pm.
Evening meal between 5 and 6 pm
People talk about fasting because the effects of Yohimbine are cancelled out when you eat. Maybe you just lost weight because you ate a ridiculously low amount of calories, worked out like crazy, and took ephedrine/caffeine to help deal with the first two.
Unread 12-03-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicker666 View Post
I found another thread which sounded to me as though adding a dash of milk to a coffee would be enough to cancel out the yohimbine effects.
Fat isn't insulinogenic, correct? It seems like you could add heavy cream and not interfere with Yohimbine (except insofar as the dietary fat is burned before body fat?).
Unread 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Fat still inhibits fat mobilization through ASP

FASTED. NO FOOD. THAT'S WHAT FASTED FREAKING MEANS.
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:48 AM

Default Dose seems dangerous?

First off, I recently purchased 3 of Lyle's books and they were a god sent to say the least...the amount of work that guy put into the Ketogenic Diet alone was amazing!! Anyhow, question might seem foolish but I weigh 220 lbs. which means that I would be taking 20mg of Yohimbine w/ 200mg caffeine...should I work up to this dose? I do have a high tolerance for stimulants but the recommended serving for my weight seems a little risky.
Unread 02-12-2011, 06:05 PM

Just started taking Yohimbine HCL and started noticing what seems to be a bizarre side effect. My stool seems to be highly acidic, to the point of painful burning.

Before I establish correlation = causation, is there any biochemical reason why taking yohimbine HCL might make your stool acidic? Could the Hydrochloride be turning into hydrocholric acid!?

Or is it perhaps a confluence of reasons? I am only taking half dose at the moment of 7.5mg of yohimbine hcl, w/ 100mg of caffeine and 2g of tyrosine 30mins before my morning 30min fasted cardio. Right after I am drinking 15g of hydrolyzed protein mixed with juice +water with 5g of creatine. Is it possible the yohimbine hcl is binding with something else in my diet producing acidic stool? When I do the above protocol without the yohimbine hcl, I notice no side effects. Anyone else have a similar problem or have heard of someone with the same issue?
Unread 02-20-2011, 10:38 AM

Hi everyone, I asked this question on the EC thread, but think it might pertain to this one instead/also.

If I were going from taking EC to Yohimbine, would I have to wean off of EC first?? If so, then how do you wean off and for how long??

Is it better to cycle them with 2 weeks EC, 2 weeks Yohimbine or is it better just to make the switch completely??

I was also wondering how far into contest prep should you start taking Yohimbine??
I've read that 8-6weeks before the contest is when to start taking it, but I'm wondering if it should be sooner, as Lyle has said that the longer one takes Yohimbine the better it works, so would it not make sense to take it earlier??

A lot of questions I know, but I appreciate anyone's help.
Unread 02-22-2011, 05:45 PM

To me, i just want one to clear the system before taking the other. So like 4 hours bare minimum.

If I'm taking yohimbine in the morning, it's been at least 16 hours or so since i last too any ephedrine, so it's not an issue.

i'd probably start it whenever your are lean enough for the stubborn fat to matter, and keep it up until it's gone (or at least relatively in line with other body fat)
Unread 03-04-2011, 04:33 PM

Thanks for your reply, yeah I know about the 4hour mark for it to clear your system, but was more interested in a response about the cycling.

My ec stack is not supressing my appetite anymore so i thought I would try cycling it with Yohimbine (I finally got my hands on pure Yhcl).

Anyways I tried it this week for 2 days and the first day I was starving at night, even though I was using EC by that time. I also crashed after my workout. The next day I tried it again with a lower dose and no crash, and yet even with the EC later in the day, I was still hungry and really craving carbs!!

Has this happened to anyone with Yohimbine???

I also read (and Lyle has mentioned it in one of his books also), that some people suggest taking smaller doses 3x/day, but he recommends taking the full dose before cardio only because any insulin will negate it's effects, but I'm thinking that, I may try the 3x/d next and see if that will help with the hunger at night??

Any suggestions??

Last edited by LaVida : 03-04-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:04 PM

How about full dose Y before morning cardio, and then up to 2x doses of ephedrine later in the day, if desired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
I was still hungry and really craving carbs!!
Isn't carb craving kind of your default state?
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrhino View Post
How about full dose Y before morning cardio, and then up to 2x doses of ephedrine later in the day, if desired?

That's what I wrote that I tried. I took Y in the morning and then EC 2x in afternoon & evening....

Isn't carb craving kind of your default state?
Even with EC in the evening I was still hungry, especially for carbs. When I started taking EC I thought it was the best thing on the planet because I didn't crave carbs at all!! but now with the effects having worn off, I'm craving them again.