BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > The Protein Book
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-13-2011, 04:55 AM

You can order the flavors separately - they have the option to do so under 'gear and accessories'. Then you can get vanilla/unsweetened or just unflavored protein powder and add whatever you're in the mood for.

I use the Natural Chocolate in oats with a little defatted peanut flour for a tasty treat.
Unread 08-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Default OOh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzybit View Post
I use the Natural Chocolate in oats with a little defatted peanut flour for a tasty treat.
Rather than risk getting a PB-flavored protein powder you won't like, get some defatted peanut flour and throw it into your protein drink. I have some of that stuff-I'm gonna try it

That's mighty bright of you, Dizzybit! Thanks!
Unread 08-24-2011, 11:28 AM

Premium Banana bash is great for whey protein. Tried premium old fashioned lemonade yesterday, wasn't a fan.

I'm expecting a batch of MPI Premium Banana Bash today or tomorrow, I hope its almost as good.

The cool thing about trueprotein are those sample protein packs you can order in either premium or natural flavors. We tried the 39$ premium pack and got a big box full of samples. Banana bash is what we settled on.
Unread 08-24-2011, 10:19 PM

I just received my very first order from trueprotein and I'm pretty disappointed.

So far I've tried peanut butter chocolate, chocolate cookie dough, and birthday cake and all three were awful in my opinion. I think I've been spoiled with PVL's chocolate peanut butter. Nothing ever seems to compare to that.

I think perhaps the fruit flavors from TP may be better though... at least I hope. I ordered a sample pack and they're next to try out.
Unread 08-25-2011, 09:16 AM

MPI banana bash isn't as sweet as the cold filtration whey protein banana bash but its still strong enough flavor to not be ruined by the chalkiness of MPI. I like it!
Unread 09-19-2011, 02:34 PM

Came to vouch for another flavor, cookies and cream in WPI.

Wow! It tastes like oreo cookie melted ice cream, if it existed.
Unread 10-19-2011, 08:12 PM

Default Vanilla Birthday Cake MPI

Mixed with Unsweetened Almond Milk, this is one of the best things I ever tasted in my whole life. Not Kidding, it is awesome. Try it.

MY UD 2.0 Progress
Unread 10-25-2011, 06:11 PM

Is the matodextrin in their powders something that's going to screw with my blood sugar? I guess the only flavor they sell that doesn't have maltodextrin is their plain chocolate.
Unread 11-06-2011, 03:10 AM

Maltodextrin is also known as glucose polymers and is a carbohydrate, so yes - it will increase blood glucose.
Unread 11-22-2011, 11:01 AM

I wanted to mention that apparently if you order a MPI and the flavor taste is a little too faint, you can request double flavoring when you place your order. My guess is you can do this with any order from them, but in my experience the WPIs in cold filtration don't require it.

I just got some on my last MPI order but haven't had a chance to open the bag yet until my previous order runs out.