BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > The Protein Book
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentFresh85 View Post
Yeah, that's what professional bodybuilders cut down to in competition. Unless they go even lower than that. Endurance runners cut down to 1.39% bodyfat however endurance runners are mostly built of slow twitch muscle fibers. Bodybuilder are type 1 fast twitch and mostly type 2 fast twitch muscle fiber development. 80% fast twitch and 20% slow twitch.
I think you haven't been banned yet because it just isn't clear that you are a troll. You may actually believe the unbelievably idiotic stuff that you are posting. Which is either funny or sad, depending on one's mood. So, Happy Easter.
Unread 04-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Sometimes the line between troll and 'believes unbelievably dumb things' is a fine one and I'm willing to wait and see before I act. Mr. Crescentfresh was warned via PM.
Unread 04-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Banned

What am I doing that trollish in this forum right now?
Unread 04-04-2010, 09:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to djtheory9 Send a message via Skype™ to djtheory9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentFresh85 View Post
What am I doing that trollish in this forum right now?
Have you read ANY of the articles on the main site or any other book besides the keto book?
Unread 04-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Banned

I read and sourced information of the keto book into this post and none of you guys have recognized it or discussed it in this thread.

Such as that other than what is being burned for ketones there was 54g of protein being metabolized for muscle repair. While 42% of protein is dissipated to metabolize the other 58% for conversion to ketones and fat. That was research in the ketogenic diet book for a 150 pound male. Can't say what his activity level or lean body mass is however. Even after 3 months of ketosis, once the body switches to using free fatty acids instead of ketones almost completely, the body still metabolized 54g of protein a day for muscle repair with a 150 pound male. Does that mean 100% of protein would be metabolized when being used for muscle repair?

I posted the article on this thread of Lyle's Protein recommendations for the main site. He says 'roiders may want to go from 1.5g to higher protein per a pound of bodyweight a day. So I thought I'd throw some questions at him and offer other questions and observations I have.

I came across infromation saying that broken down muscle fiber tissue gets re-metbolized by the body. I was wondering if anybody had anything to add or to say about that. Glutamine is very effective for muscle repair for burn victims because the muscle is damaged beyond the body's ability to re-metabolize it. I came across that article somewhere a long time ago.

Last edited by CrescentFresh85 : 04-04-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: wanted to add a previous observation I had.
Unread 04-05-2010, 05:26 AM

If you want to save yourself a LOT of time and headache:

Buy the protein book, read it, read it again and read anything remotely relevant to your goals on the mainsite.

And then come back and search the forums to answer questions you may have. And then you can post questions.

This will help you immensely.
Unread 05-15-2010, 09:13 PM

Who would wan to look like Jay Cutler, when it requires less drugs and people generally find it more attractive to look like Arnold, Zane or Reeves?
Unread 06-03-2010, 08:58 AM

Op. Do you realize ~3%bf is essential for men just to live? And that people at contest weight generally have mutliple body systems shut down to keep them alive? Not to mention inability to hold that condition for as little as even a day or two.