BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-07-2017, 03:51 PM

Exclamation In those cases when visceral fat is the last to go ...

Unfortunately, I'm one of those 'hard' case. I know the theory that it's (relatively) easy. But for me, subcutaneous fat loss has always been easy !

Now, because of some medical treatment I've ended up with relatively low subcutanous fat, but way too much visceral fat. The doctors are not too interested 'it's not an illess' (!).

While I know about the beneficial effects of HGH, is anything known beyond 'genetics' (the generic phrase) about why some people have a hard time losing visceral fat ? Is there anything one can do about that ? As in, do we have an altered alpha/beta adrenergic receptor distribution and is there a drug that can help ?

For me, even when I was young and active, visceral fat was always the last to go. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm a 'true' ectomorph ?
Unread 02-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Administrator

What medical treatment?
Unread 02-08-2017, 06:10 AM

I've been immobile for a while due to some injuries, but the worst was the prednisone I think ... I'm no longer taking it.
Unread 02-16-2017, 04:35 PM

No follow up, I see.

Losing weight has always been effortless. It didn't require an effort. It's more like requiring eating extra calories to keep a 'normal' weight.
Of course, it's a bit more complicated when one is muscular, in shape and training intensely (HIT style).

So I'm familiar with the theory. Just why the visceral fat is the last to go and why ? What could possibly be done ? I've read that for some people it's just 'genetics'.
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:12 AM

Are you able to move (as in cardio and weight training)? It's probably BS, but it may help if you can get your settling point a little bit lower.
Unread 02-17-2017, 08:18 AM

Yes, I have recovered. Except for the fact that Im still carrying that excess visceral fat ...

It would be nice it were not the last to go ...

Exercise never helped or hurt in that respect.