BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-30-2017, 11:18 PM

Default Stubborn fat leg

Currently i am 73 at 10%, ab looks very good, veiny, dry and 6 row clearly visible while legs hold a lot of fat and water
I started from 79 at 15% aprox. Did 3 weeks keto diet. 5 ud2 cycle, 2 weeks off diet and now i m doing a diet with 350 kcal deficit and depending on my training i eat more carbo or more fat, protein constant. Im taking in the morning yohimbine caffeine and walk 5 km to reach work. Training alternate 3 day of weight(edt style right now) and 5 day of running with 1 day rest (tempo run and 1 edt Training in the same day). Running alternate 1 day vo2 max (400 or 800 repeats) 1 tempo run ( 30 min at lactate threshold) 1 long run and 2 easy or steady run..in this way i could use 2 training as sfp ( the easy run after 2 3 days of low carb and after a day with more carb i did vo2 max wait 5 min and walk for 30. I m start to see that for lose inner leg fat and leg fat in general i m start to lose more muscle. My question
Can i introduce same new "drug" like nicotine (more fat mobilization and same estrogen control)?
Should i change samething in training?
In the ud.2.0 lyle says aromatase inhibithor is useless in that contest..sameone have same experience?
Did everyone had same advice ? Or simply i must be patient?

Last edited by tyler163 : 11-30-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Unread 12-01-2017, 01:32 AM

Post photo
Unread 12-01-2017, 01:38 AM

In general, you cannot spot-reduce fat. If your body saves the fat on your leg for last, then that is something you have to accept.

Pessimistic rant:
For some unfortunate people, it can even be located at one position and you have to go sub 10% for those areas to dry up. Your hormones may have crashed by then and it's not maintainable long term. Hence, those people need to live with permanent fat storage on those areas or be hungry and messed-up forever. Hopefully, this is not you.
Unread 12-01-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
In general, you cannot spot-reduce fat. If your body saves the fat on your leg for last, then that is something you have to accept.

Pessimistic rant:
For some unfortunate people, it can even be located at one position and you have to go sub 10% for those areas to dry up. Your hormones may have crashed by then and it's not maintainable long term. Hence, those people need to live with permanent fat storage on those areas or be hungry and messed-up forever. Hopefully, this is not you.
There's akways lipo
Unread 12-01-2017, 05:54 AM

The forum allow only few mb photo..and i don t know how to post photo of more mb.
I know spot reduction is not possible (in a significant amount) and sincerly i prefer to keep the fat on leg rather than belly both aestetically and for health is better. My question is more on...
1. Something who improve stubborn fat mobilization in general...fpr example nicotine
2. A.i could help because at that level i suppose e2/test is very high?
3. Could i improve my training?
4. Could water retention be a part of the problem (yohimbine and cortisol related for example)
Unread 12-01-2017, 07:47 AM

Use imgur. If you cant be bothered to post actual photos its most likely its just fat and not stubborn fat.
Unread 12-01-2017, 07:55 AM

Look into Stubborn Fat protocols. Lyle goes into great detail how to optimize your diet and training to get rid of stubborn fat.

At the end of the day, all protocols and fancy methods cannot hide the fact that as a natural it's very hard and will most likely not help you that much. Especially long term. You will lose LBM and fat loss will slow down. You feel like [explicit] and have poor quality of life.

If you don't have a very important reason to be that lean (since getting rid of stubborn fat plays a role), you may be better off not going into that territory.

Last edited by Determinism : 12-01-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Unread 12-01-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
If you cant be bothered to post actual photos its most likely its just fat and not stubborn fat.
Haha, some people actually value their privacy. Some may even be shy or insecure.
Unread 12-01-2017, 02:36 PM

Monday will post it.
And i go to read again sfp.
Unread 12-01-2017, 05:07 PM

Get a dexa scan. Itís great to see if you really need SFP. Theyíll surprise you. Theyíre good because if youíre watery, thatíll go as lean mass and your body fat will be a few tenths of a percent below average. If youíre dry and look good and light youíre body fat will be a few tenths higher as water weight (lean mass by dexa) is down.

Dexa is counterintuitive that way because you can be dry and look great and your body fat will be marginally higher. Thatís why you see some dexa scans of people not make total sense.

Itís easy to work magic with digital photos.