BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-06-2017, 03:14 AM

Wink I can not deplete my muscles?

Hello guys!
I followed diet according to some recommandations of lyle mcdonald, thing like 3 day per week at 1000 calories, very high protein and 4 day at maintenance
Its working well, I have lost 10 pounds I need to read the rules post.easelyI need to read the rules post., Me at the moment: https://www.noelshack.com/2017-49-3-...f7c1cace2.jpeg
I decide to start the UD 2.0
I have perform the depletation workout, 12 sets per bodypart (less for arms and delts), 15-20 secondes per sets, 1 minute rest betwen sets
The problem: I have never feel my back at trainning (however Its definitively not a weak body part), and during the depletation workout despite good form, I have not feel my back
And for the others bodypart I have feel my muscles but not I need to read the rules post.hard burningI need to read the rules post., nausea, it wasnt I need to read the rules post.to hardI need to read the rules post. (Just on the leg press in my quads and glutes it was horrible)
My question is: it is possible to not deplete effectively the muscles while all is doing right? (Good form, 45-60 secondes under tension, 1 minutes of rest)
Unread 12-06-2017, 10:48 AM

sorry there are a problem with my post, so i repost:

Hello guys!
I followed diet according to some recommandations of lyle mcdonald, thing like 3 day per week at 1000 calories, very high protein and 4 day at maintenance
Its working well, I have lost 10 pounds , Me at the moment: https://www.noelshack.com/2017-49-3-...f7c1cace2.jpeg
I decide to start the UD 2.0
I have perform the depletation workout, 12 sets per bodypart (less for arms and delts), 15-20 secondes per sets, 1 minute rest betwen sets
The problem: I have never feel my back at trainning (however Its definitively not a weak body part), and during the depletation workout despite good form, I have not feel my back
And for the others bodypart I have feel my muscles but not hard burning, nausea, it wasnt to hard (Just on the leg press in my quads and glutes it was horrible)
My question is: it is possible to not deplete effectively the muscles while all is doing right? (Good form, 45-60 secondes under tension, 1 minutes of rest)
Unread 12-06-2017, 11:26 AM

Maybe you're going too light on the exercises you don't feel.

Also, the back is hard muscle group to focus on. Some guys have the same with chest. When you're using correct form, and try to focus on the elbows moving the weight instead of your hands, then I'm sure your back muscles are depleted.
Unread 12-06-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
Maybe you're going too light on the exercises you don't feel.

Also, the back is hard muscle group to focus on. Some guys have the same with chest. When you're using correct form, and try to focus on the elbows moving the weight instead of your hands, then I'm sure your back muscles are depleted.

Most of my sets was at failure so I don't now, on leg press for example I wasn't at failure (to hard) but sensation was horrible, maybe I have higher resistant to pain on upper body

And yes my form was correct, like usually, I'v doing the movement with lats elevating shoulders and then depress scapula on the way down) and traps (initiate the movement with shoulders), I think I'm doing all rights, my back is not a weak body part
http://www.noelshack.com/2017-48-5-1...a18ed735cf.png
http://www.noelshack.com/2017-48-5-1...04fcf0dda4.png
Unread 12-06-2017, 01:36 PM

Cable row is an easy way. But yes, you may be a new kind of human, and you may be unable to deplete your back muscles.
Unread 12-06-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
Cable row is an easy way. But yes, you may be a new kind of human, and you may be unable to deplete your back muscles.
I do only cable work and pullups for the back
I think I should not worry about sensations, doing lot of volume on a muscle group does always deplete the muscle, but it's the first time I try to complete deplete my muscles and I want to do all perfectly

About the diet: today is the 3 low days, psychologically I'm feel happy, I am not hungry
But I'm feeling tired, i'm definitely not able to perform good performance at the moment lol
Unread 12-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Well, sounds right. Wait and see how the carb load goes
Unread 12-06-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
My $ is on the latter
Unread 12-07-2017, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpDesertique View Post
But I'm feeling tired, i'm definitely not able to perform good performance at the moment lol
That's normal when depleted. In my experience when doing the tension training, I did surprisingly well, probably because you "tease" your body with a bit of sugar (15g) right before the tension training. The body suddenly awakens thinking there's food and gets all hyped up. At least, that's what it feels like
Unread 12-12-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
That's normal when depleted. In my experience when doing the tension training, I did surprisingly well, probably because you "tease" your body with a bit of sugar (15g) right before the tension training. The body suddenly awakens thinking there's food and gets all hyped up. At least, that's what it feels like
There is nothing like my pre tension work out banana. It's like I'm suddenly on rocket to the moon where as 10 minutes prior I wanted to take a 5 hour nap. Incredible.