BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-17-2017, 07:09 AM

Default Advice on last part of my cut

Hey guys, frustrated with this last bit of belly fat that I'm trying to shred and all I care about is getting rid of these last few pounds/softness. Has anyone successfully been at my point and was able to cut the fat? How many pounds do you think I have left? I have another 5 weeks left to cut before a vacation and was wondering what my best plan is to do so. I'm in a ~500 cal deficit IIFYM lifting heavy 3 times a week. Stats: 28yo, 6'0, 176lb. Lifts b/s/d: 190/240/310x5.

http://imgur.com/a/phM4C
Unread 07-17-2017, 08:17 AM

Here's some standing pics too

http://imgur.com/skU5Xnz
http://imgur.com/4xeX5t7
Unread 07-17-2017, 09:38 AM

It really depends on just how lean you are trying to get. You're 10-12% right now so another 5 weeks might put you around 8-9%. As for the how I would get Lyle's stubborn fat book for the cardio and supplement guidelines for the last stages.
Unread 07-17-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
It really depends on just how lean you are trying to get. You're 10-12% right now so another 5 weeks might put you around 8-9%. As for the how I would get Lyle's stubborn fat book for the cardio and supplement guidelines for the last stages.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I'll cut for the next 5 weeks and start with yohimbine and see where I'll end up.
Unread 07-17-2017, 12:30 PM

You got another 8 to 10sh lbs to go before a shredded state (maybe slightly more from reduced water glycogen and food in gut). 5 weeks sounds about right maybe one or two more to nail things, last few seem to take forever.
Unread 07-17-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
You got another 8 to 10sh lbs to go before a shredded state (maybe slightly more from reduced water glycogen and food in gut). 5 weeks sounds about right maybe one or two more to nail things, last few seem to take forever.

But that'd require 2 pounds a week. My energy is already pretty lowish on -500 cals so I'll step up the cardio to try and lose more. Thanks w1cked
Unread 07-17-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchinii View Post
But that'd require 2 pounds a week. My energy is already pretty lowish on -500 cals so I'll step up the cardio to try and lose more. Thanks w1cked
you are right. Take longer, to play it safe