BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-09-2011, 04:38 AM

Default UD 2.0 Bulk Questions.

Hey all,
I wanted to know if its possible to incorporate a specialization (chest) program with the ud 2.0 bulk diet? Has anyone tried it? would it even be possible to do a specialization program on the ud bulk? thanks!
Unread 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Banned

seriously, people are so uptight and unhappy with their lives on this forum that your probably only gonna get 1 reponse and thats from me so here you go:

no, the program is set up the way it is for a reason, and if you dont do it the way its set up, then your not gonna get results! i did the mass variant for 4 weeks with absolutly no help from lyle or the other stuck up unhappy people on this forum and i got great results, Im not gonna post my program because no one wanted to help me when i had questions so im not gonna show them how to do it properly!
i got great results though, got stronger every power workout, gained 2lbs and bodyfat stayed the same!!!

best wishes!

Last edited by hitman911 : 08-09-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Unread 08-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman911 View Post
seriously, people are so uptight and unhappy with their lives on this forum that your probably only gonna get 1 reponse and thats from me so here you go:

no, the program is set up the way it is for a reason, and if you dont do it the way its set up, then your not gonna get results! i did the mass variant for 4 weeks with absolutly no help from lyle or the other stuck up unhappy people on this forum and i got great results, Im not gonna post my program because no one wanted to help me when i had questions so im not gonna show them how to do it properly!
i got great results though, got stronger every power workout, gained 2lbs and bodyfat stayed the same!!!

best wishes!
you could do more sets for chest during the power workout. pm me for my program

Last edited by hitman911 : 08-09-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Unread 08-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
you could do more sets for chest during the power workout. pm me for my program
If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to see your program ;-)

I just PM'd you... thanks...!
Unread 08-11-2011, 12:59 PM

I think you could.

If it was me, this is what I would do:

Incline Chest Press- 3 sets of 6, 1 set of 3-4
Flat Bench Press- 2 sets of 6, 1 set of 3-4
Dips (weighted preferably)- 3 sets to failure

I would start out with incline press. Superset all chest sets with leg sets, making sure to get plenty of rest between each set of chest.
Unread 08-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
. Superset all chest sets with leg sets, .
superset legs and chest? thats a terrible idea! super set quads and hams yes, but legs and chest? come on now. if you gonna superset chest with anything it should be back.
Unread 08-11-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
superset legs and chest? thats a terrible idea! super set quads and hams yes, but legs and chest? come on now. if you gonna superset chest with anything it should be back.
Perhaps I am using the wrong term.

I mean do a set of chest, then do a set of legs. Or if you have enough time, just get enough rest in between chest sets. When doing a power workout, I like to get a minimum of3 minutes in between each set on an exercise. Performing a set of chest, waiting 45-60 seconds, performing a set of legs, waiting 45-60 seconds, performing the next set of chest; This allows ample rest time between each set.

Edit: It appears that I was using the incorrect terminology.

Last edited by sonicwaste : 08-11-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Unread 08-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps I am using the wrong term.

I mean do a set of chest, then do a set of legs. Or if you have enough time, just get enough rest in between chest sets. When doing a power workout, I like to get a minimum of3 minutes in between each set on an exercise. Performing a set of chest, waiting 45-60 seconds, performing a set of legs, waiting 45-60 seconds, performing the next set of chest; This allows ample rest time between each set.

Edit: It appears that I was using the incorrect terminology.
no you were using the correct term in superset, but like i said that is a terrible idea, you suppose to superset muscles that go together, like quads and hams, chest and back, bis and tris, shoulders and traps....not legs and chest
Unread 08-12-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
no you were using the correct term in superset, but like i said that is a terrible idea, you suppose to superset muscles that go together, like quads and hams, chest and back, bis and tris, shoulders and traps....not legs and chest
If I am trying to maximize what I can do on chest exercises, I wouldn't want to do back exercises in between, that's just a personal preference.

I'm not sure why supersetting upper body with lower body is a terrible idea. I've never thought twice about it.
Unread 08-12-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
If I am trying to maximize what I can do on chest exercises, I wouldn't want to do back exercises in between, that's just a personal preference.

I'm not sure why supersetting upper body with lower body is a terrible idea. I've never thought twice about it.
I agree- I superset legs and upper body all the time- gives my upper body a longer break between sets so I can push more weight.