BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-18-2014, 09:34 PM

Re: Mental BS, if you think you aren't decent, change it. The thing about mental progress is that you're constantly making it. I've known a crapload of people with mental stuff who would acknowledge that they were using it as an excuse for bad behavior but then never move on to actually correct the bad behavior. I don't think it's fair to say that you're a bad person because you made one mistake. That's just getting more down on yourself than you have to, and it's counterproductive.

Stop letting yourself walk away and take the easy road and force yourself to more often take the one that leads to personal growth. It sounds like you've made a lot of really good progress to get to where you are now, so pat yourself on the back for that and use it to push you forward.
Unread 02-21-2014, 09:56 AM

( Good stuff re your home-based yohimbine pharma, man. Thx! )
Unread 02-24-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipax View Post
( Good stuff re your home-based yohimbine pharma, man. Thx! )
glad to be of help

progress is going good. my posing is up to par for this level of show. now its just a matter of fine tuning things, tweaking some hand and foot placements to accentuate strongest features, etc. Down to about 207 now in 10-12% range. Feathering in quads, separation in hamstring/glute attachments, horseshoes in triceps, etc. will log some progress photos in a week or so. eating mostly 'paleo' style because it works well for satiety. basically shooting for 1g/lb protein and eating carbs/fats as needed. if I had to guess, 2000 cals on average. I'll outline my current approach:

lifting: 3x/week, cardio 2-4x/week

day 1:

hs chest: 2x
chest supported row: 2x
seated calf: 2x
laterals: 2x
rear delts: 2x
leg curl: 1x
front delt: 2x

day 2:

bb curl: 2x
tri pushdown: 2x
db curl: 2x
tri pushdown: 2x
reverse curl: 2x
incline chest: 1-2x
lat pull: 1-2x
neck/ab: 1-2 sets
hack squat: 1x

day 3:

chest flye: 2x
seated cable row: 2x
laterals: 2x
bb curl: 2x
tri push: 2x
db curl: 1-2x
tri push: 1-2x
reverse curl: 1-2x
neck/ab: 1-2 sets
standing calf: 2x

1) protein shake with milk
2) 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 2 oz beef jerky
3) 1 sweet potatoe, 8 oz chicken/pork, brocolli, fat free cheese+some butter
4) protein shake with milk
5) 1 sweet potatoe, 8 oz chicken/pork, brocolli, fat free cheese+butter

I'll have some wine/sake/beer couple times a week, also maybe some 70% dark chocolate for cravings, along with weed cookies when I feel like relaxing. Also eat out 1-2x/week usually, sushi is most common. Or chinese takeout/steak, something protein and carb rich.

drugs:

800mg test/800 mg tren EW
.25 mg adex e3d (ish)
.5 mg caber e3d (ish)
50-75 mcg t3 ed
250 IU hcg e3d (ish)

supps:

EC (25/200) 3x ed
YC (20/200) pre fasted cardio on non lifting days. 30-40 mins of treadmill, 3.5-4mph, 3.5-5 degree
10x fish oil pills ed
5000 IU d-3 ed
500 mg magnesium ed
1 mg melatonin ed
250 mg TUDCA ed

Last edited by w1cked : 02-24-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Unread 02-24-2014, 05:32 PM

legs look insane wow

hamstrings/calves...jesus

must be the gluten-free diet and the kipping pullups. keep it up!

also kind of curious what are your usual macros?
Unread 02-25-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB619 View Post
legs look insane wow

hamstrings/calves...jesus

must be the gluten-free diet and the kipping pullups. keep it up!

also kind of curious what are your usual macros?
This^^^! Legs are defintely STRONG. BTW, just saw your post regarding your show, so no need to answer on my log. NPC Pittsburgh. May 3. I think that's about 6-7 hrs from Long Island. I'm actually attending my first BB show on May 30. The NPC Long Island Championships. Can't wait to go.

My RFL Log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=21716

My new "Flexible" Diet Log (9/8/13)
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=26761
Unread 02-25-2014, 11:36 AM

looking forward to pictures man (no way you're still around 12% IMO)

you once wrote about a protein pudding with egg whites that was very filling, whats the recipe again?
Unread 02-26-2014, 05:46 AM

another quick question

let's say i've got some time constraints and want to lose a ton of fat till april
PSMF-ish diet + high tren/low test + 25-75mcg T3 (not sure whats best here) + clen + maybe low dose DNP.

muscle loss possible? overkil?
Unread 02-26-2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxxelig View Post
another quick question

let's say i've got some time constraints and want to lose a ton of fat till april
PSMF-ish diet + high tren/low test + 25-75mcg T3 (not sure whats best here) + clen + maybe low dose DNP.

muscle loss possible? overkil?
hey! I wouldn't combine either tren OR dnp with low carb personally. your options could be, in order of best to worst (just IMO)

1) test only+EC+DNP+t3+PSMFish (this would be best IMO- t3 counters metabolic slowdown, impaired t4->t3 conversion, and EC blunts DNP cravings)
2) test only+t3/clen+dnp+PSMFish (probably about as effective as option 1 since you have to cycle clen, but you won't have anorectic effects of EC)
3) test/tren+t3+clen+DNP (PSMFish, but at least 100-150g carb as needed)
4) same as option 3 but EC and not clen

Quote:
looking forward to pictures man (no way you're still around 12% IMO)

you once wrote about a protein pudding with egg whites that was very filling, whats the recipe again?
thanks! hard to gauge at the moment, I'm def holding water from yohimbine. either way, spirolactonone at the end combined with low test/high tren should take care of things.

the recipe is super simple. egg whites+casein mix, whip together, cool in fridge. has consistency of good jello/pudding. can add some sweetener or nuts/whatever for flavor if its too bland.
Unread 02-26-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
hey! I wouldn't combine either tren OR dnp with low carb personally. your options could be, in order of best to worst (just IMO)

1) test only+EC+DNP+t3+PSMFish (this would be best IMO- t3 counters metabolic slowdown, impaired t4->t3 conversion, and EC blunts DNP cravings)
2) test only+t3/clen+dnp+PSMFish (probably about as effective as option 1 since you have to cycle clen, but you won't have anorectic effects of EC)
3) test/tren+t3+clen+DNP (PSMFish, but at least 100-150g carb as needed)
4) same as option 3 but EC and not clen

thanks man. dnp (not even sure that i'll take it) would only be 125mg EOD (125mg ED at the most), any more than that and i start to feel horrible. oddly enough, it seems like my tolerance to dnp has actually decreased over the year. anyway- DNP cravings shouldn't be bad at that dosage.

got sibutramine though should the cravings become too much (it absolutely kills any hunger in a 'normal' diet), and ket for clen. don't have any EC.

you made me a bit worried about the carbs though. i'll probably have some random carbs anyway when eating out with the gf etc. . if not, i could maybe have 200g carbs 1-2x a week after my 2 hardest training sessions. i guess i'll see how managable it'll be.

any recommendations on the T3 dose? i'm a bit worried about muscle wasting, although i'll run 500-700mg tren, and really not sure if 75-100mcg will do that much more for me than 25-50mcg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
thanks! hard to gauge at the moment, I'm def holding water from yohimbine. either way, spirolactonone at the end combined with low test/high tren should take care of things.
it will look great, just a bit sad that you won't get to show off your legs if you can get your chest to really catch up to your back in the future your upper body will look amazing
Unread 02-26-2014, 10:22 AM

yeah, then that tren+clen+t3+meridia+low DNP combo looks good. on that dosage, you could push t3 to 75-100mcg without muscle loss, assuming protein intake is adequate (2g/kg bw minimum I'd say, maybe 2.5 if carbs are low). 25 mcg won't really do much. 50mcg is slightly better. visible results manifesting in the 75-100 range hope that helped. consider some fasted LISS if you have yohimbine too (assuming energy levels allow it)

i'll alternate specializing on chest/calves and delts/arms after my current contests till they are up to par, probably compete again next year when I think they should be

Quote:
thanks man. dnp (not even sure that i'll take it) would only be 125mg EOD (125mg ED at the most), any more than that and i start to feel horrible. oddly enough, it seems like my tolerance to dnp has actually decreased over the year. anyway- DNP cravings shouldn't be bad at that dosage.

got sibutramine though should the cravings become too much (it absolutely kills any hunger in a 'normal' diet), and ket for clen. don't have any EC.

you made me a bit worried about the carbs though. i'll probably have some random carbs anyway when eating out with the gf etc. . if not, i could maybe have 200g carbs 1-2x a week after my 2 hardest training sessions. i guess i'll see how managable it'll be.

any recommendations on the T3 dose? i'm a bit worried about muscle wasting, although i'll run 500-700mg tren, and really not sure if 75-100mcg will do that much more for me than 25-50mcg.

it will look great, just a bit sad that you won't get to show off your legs if you can get your chest to really catch up to your back in the future your upper body will look amazing

Last edited by w1cked : 02-26-2014 at 10:25 AM.