BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-29-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzthor View Post
Thanks for being the only useful replies instead of bragging about how much caffeine you drink a day.

I found a weaning method from caffeineinformer which involves dropping by 20-30mg every 2 days, sounds slow but I'm genetically sensitive to caffeine so I'll try that and see how it goes since the wds kill my cognitive function.
Yeah that doesn't seem like it'd make much of a difference but whatever you think is best.

I'm also not sure how accurate that site is. 400mg seems somewhat low by today's standards. I don't know about you but I'm at 400mg just with two EC stacks.

Either way, hope it goes well.
Unread 04-29-2019, 11:48 PM

I don't think it's bragging so much as people trying to tell you that you're probably trifling over nothing, at that level.

If you really are that sensitive, another thing you could try is to swap it out altogether for something similar but more mild, like Teacrine.
Unread 06-06-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty McFatso View Post
I don't think it's bragging so much as people trying to tell you that you're probably trifling over nothing, at that level.
Yup, this is how I read it.

I don't see a need to reduce unless there's a specific reason to (anxiety increases...etc.).

According to the FDA 400 mg is fine for your health. And I'm sure there's studies out there that speak to higher amounts, but I don't feel like looking right now.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...feine-too-much

"For healthy adults, the FDA has cited 400 milligrams a day—that's about four or five cups of coffee—as an amount not generally associated with dangerous, negative effects. However, there is wide variation in both how sensitive people are to the effects of caffeine and how fast they metabolize it (break it down).

Certain conditions tend to make people more sensitive to caffeine’s effects, as can some medications. In addition, if you’re pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or are concerned about another condition or medication, we recommend talking to your health care provider about whether you need to limit caffeine consumption."

Unread 06-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Until you are vibrating and can see through space-time, you're not taking enough
Unread 06-06-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcdonald View Post
Until you are vibrating and can see through space-time, you're not taking enough
You should do marketing for Red Bull.

But yeah, 400 mg isn't a crazy amount. Starbucks Ventis are ~440 mg on average.
Unread 06-08-2019, 11:25 AM

When you can thread a running sewing machine you just might have enough caffeine.
4. Use google as well - Add "site:lylemcdonald.com". Google can find those short strings of letters.
5. You are not a rodent so follow up with pubmed (http://pubmed.org) use "+human" "-rat" "-mouse" modifiers
6. Check the STICKY threads.
7. use google to find all my posts.
8. Supplement evidence
9. Private message are cheerfully ignored.