BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-08-2018, 11:57 PM

Default No weight loss After First 3 days

Hi,
I started this week my first ud2.0 cycle and have tried hard to do everything exactly like predefined in the book. This ist the day before my Carb load begins but i wonder that i have not lost a gram of weight. Could this be normal or is it a Indicator for something that i could have done wrong?
Thanks in Advance!
Michael
Unread 03-09-2018, 05:51 AM

I wouldn't stress about the lack of movement in only three days,

It's probably water weight, hormones, stress, sodium and all other stuff like that. 3 days is quite short also. If you've lost even a lb of weight for instance that would barely be noticeable with the natural variance in scale readings.

I personally never expect to see changes in scale weight (as it's not always trustworthy day-to-day or even week-to-week) but when it happens it's nice. Just know that you ARE losing fat if you've set up the diet right. Trust the process rather needing validation from the scales. It sounds like you've followed the book so i'm sure you're fine. Good luck.
Unread 03-09-2018, 06:40 AM

Okay thanks for the quick response

I had only concerns about the point that i maybe have not depleted my glycogen correctly, cause of the fact that the depletation should come with a appropriate water loss. I don't expect to loose any noticable amount of fat in this short time
Unread 03-09-2018, 07:51 AM

Are your depletion sets lasting 45-60 seconds? Are you in serious discomfort by the end of each set? That is how I know my depletion workouts are proceeding correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkid View Post
Okay thanks for the quick response

I had only concerns about the point that i maybe have not depleted my glycogen correctly, cause of the fact that the depletation should come with a appropriate water loss. I don't expect to loose any noticable amount of fat in this short time
Unread 03-09-2018, 08:16 AM

I think so. But i don't feel the same pain for all muscle groups. For example: Squats give me definitly the feeling you describe, but the bench press gives me more like the feeling after a tension set.
Unread 03-09-2018, 08:58 AM

You shouldn't be doing bench or squat on depletion days... Maybe have a reread of the book
Unread 03-09-2018, 09:06 AM

I know what he lyle writes in his book. But it seems for me like a recommendation and not a must. I do the workout in my home gym and have no leg or chest press.
Unread 03-09-2018, 09:41 AM

It might be worth while you're on UD2 to get some cheap $10 a month gym membership to a Planet Fitness or something similar. This will at least give you the equipment for depletion. General advice is machines are a better choice for depletion due to less injury risk and unless you have great mind muscle connection, work them more effectively for the high reps.
Unread 03-09-2018, 10:05 AM

If i could i would do it. The only gym nearby costs about $80 a month Any advice to get the best out of my current situation?
Unread 03-09-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkid View Post
If i could i would do it. The only gym nearby costs about $80 a month Any advice to get the best out of my current situation?
I couldn't fathom doing legit depletion with free weights myself honestly. I'd rather do an EOD psmf approach which will give you roughly comparable fat loss. Just my opinion not saying it can't be done..