BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-26-2015, 01:23 PM

Default Should I run 7 day or 14 day cycle?

Hi everybody.

I decided to go for UD2.0 after RFL (lost 15 pounds) and a diet break of 2 weeks.
I initially wanted to do the 14 day cycle, because in the addendum it is said that it might generate fat loss for people who have trouble generating fat loss on the normal 7 day cycle. After 1 week of UD2.0 it seems I really don't have this problem, because in the first week I lost 2.2 pounds, which came down to 1.9 pounds one day after carbload.
Also, I get really zero productivity on low carb low calories, and 4 day is about the timeframe I can hold without seriously jeopardizing my work productivity. My mood also suffers on low calories, which is normal. So, my question is, should I just run a 7 day cycle and can I expect as equally as good results from this?

Stats:
Weight: 230 pounds
Training: 4 years
BF%: I really don't now, but I am guessing it's slightly above 15%... A photo is attached for your reference. The photo was taken at the end of carb load, so mind you I am somewhat bloated and slight water retention.

I would appreciate any advice.
Unread 04-26-2015, 02:06 PM

I'd recommend another couple of RFL cycles. Your bf is probably somewhere closer to 25% than 15% and too high for UD2 at this stage.
Unread 04-26-2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I'd recommend another couple of RFL cycles. Your bf is probably somewhere closer to 25% than 15% and too high for UD2 at this stage.
Wow, that's surprising. When I started RFL, I got an estimation of 20-25% in the BF estimation thread. I lost 15-16 pounds and am stil at 25%? How is that possible?
Unread 04-26-2015, 03:02 PM

Just diet flexibly, plz. And, do not miss the forest for the trees... which is likely why you want to run UD in the first place.
Unread 04-26-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkord View Post
Wow, that's surprising. When I started RFL, I got an estimation of 20-25% in the BF estimation thread. I lost 15-16 pounds and am stil at 25%? How is that possible?
It sucks. I know exactly how that feels and a lot of people here do too!
I was around 30% bf when I started and thought I was 20%.
Estimating bodyfat is quite difficult. Estimating your own especially.
I too would estimate you at around 25%. You probably were 30% before but can carry fat better than others so you didnīt look that heavy.

Right now I would consider myself finally 15% for comparison. And I thought for months that I already was 15%.

If you want it fast and ugly: 2x 6 Week RFL CAT 2 cycles would be what I would do if I were you.
If you want the journey to be enjoyable do some flexible dieting.

Believing this calculator and assuming that you are at 25% bf with 230lbs you should reach 15%bf at around 200lbs, 10% at 190lbs.

So 30lbs in 2x6 weeks of RFL is quite reasonable and doable.
Unread 04-27-2015, 06:16 AM

consider a pair of body fat calipers. They will definitely help you dial in on your correct BF%
Unread 04-27-2015, 12:16 PM

Op do u have before RFL pics?