BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-13-2018, 02:04 AM
CorpDesertique CorpDesertique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 86
Default How much weight do you lose after a depletation workout?

Hey guys
I woke up monday (yesterday) at 59kg
I have done the depletation in one day, it took me 3 hours and 30 minutes on monday
And this morning I wake up at 57.5kg


I was wondering how much weight you lose after the depletation workouts, I'm worried about whether I did it right

And another question: how many fiber do you eat on your carb load?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-13-2018, 02:22 AM
alaloum alaloum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 91
Default

It's not a number of calories set on stone, depends on the individual. For you, the answer to your question is in your post. If you're dieting, a small % of that 1.5 loss is fat, most is glycogen
__________________
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that"

My ERFL log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34596
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-13-2018, 02:44 AM
CorpDesertique CorpDesertique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaloum View Post
It's not a number of calories set on stone, depends on the individual. For you, the answer to your question is in your post. If you're dieting, a small % of that 1.5 loss is fat, most is glycogen

I know is mostly glycogen, I I ask how much glycogen we are supposed to lose when depletation workouts has been done correctly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-13-2018, 03:01 AM
alaloum alaloum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 91
Default

No, you asked how much weight you lose.
How much glycogen is burned during lifting depends on your intensity, your lbm, effort etc. I don't think anyone can answer that.

As for your other q, ideally keep fiber low on your carb load or you will explode
__________________
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that"

My ERFL log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34596
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-13-2018, 03:22 AM
CorpDesertique CorpDesertique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 86
Default

Thanks I see

I ask these question because I donít feel so bad when I do depletation workout like Iíve explain here: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34407 (but this week it was better, I feel a little bit more my muscles)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-13-2018, 08:31 AM
farrenator farrenator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,043
Default

If you are taking 45-60 seconds to complete each set, and by the end of each set your muscles are burning like hell fire I think you are doing the depletion workout correctly. I have found smaller muscles to not be so bad, bigger muscles are more painful. Quads make me want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpDesertique View Post
Thanks I see

I ask these question because I donít feel so bad when I do depletation workout like Iíve explain here: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34407 (but this week it was better, I feel a little bit more my muscles)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-13-2018, 10:30 AM
CorpDesertique CorpDesertique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrenator View Post
If you are taking 45-60 seconds to complete each set, and by the end of each set your muscles are burning like hell fire I think you are doing the depletion workout correctly. I have found smaller muscles to not be so bad, bigger muscles are more painful. Quads make me want to curl up in a ball and cry.

My sets last 45-60 seconds, but my muscle are not burning a lot, only quads and glutes on leg press are horrible
Other muscle are burning but itís not hard
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-14-2018, 06:11 AM
wizbornstrong wizbornstrong is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 9
Default

ok. monday 87.7kg.
thursday 82.5kg.

sick yo...
altohu monday weight was after 1 week of taking a break from a diet.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.