BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-18-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
I always binge eat when i try to transition to maintenance, I just get EXTREMELY hungry to the point where i cant take it and i would just go on a month long binge where i would eat anything in sight(carbs, mostly carbs).
Ok, so a lot of users on this forum have expressed feeling more hungry after cutting and going on maintenance, but this is the first time I heard someone going on a MONTH long binge, holy crap that sounds depressing.

But I think holly70 is spot on when it comes to dieting. You've got to find out what works for you. Keep experimenting until you find out which diet allows you to diet without binging hard. However understand that you are going to feel hungry regardless of what you do, it's part of dieting.
Unread 02-26-2018, 06:53 AM

This free e book was very helpful with me in overcoming binge eating. The author also has full books you can pay for. To get this one you just need to put in your email and they will email you a link to the pdf.

http://brainoverbinge.com/ebook-basics
Unread 02-26-2018, 10:44 PM

This sounds mostly psychological, but if you haven't yet, give bromocriptine a go. It was impossible for me to even eat close to maintenance on that stuff.