BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-21-2014, 04:12 PM
sizeon sizeon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 92
Default Posture problems

I notice that when i walk up the stairs i tend to lean forward a lot. Almost like if i was doing a low bar squat. Is it because i have some type of muscle imbalance?
  #2  
Unread 09-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Gilbert B Gilbert B is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 33
Default

I hope this is a trolling question either that or when you go up the stairs get this instead

http://www.blueskyhealthcare.com.au/...ched%20web.jpg
  #3  
Unread 09-21-2014, 05:14 PM
BigPecsPeter BigPecsPeter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert B View Post
I hope this is a trolling question either that or when you go up the stairs get this instead

http://www.blueskyhealthcare.com.au/...ched%20web.jpg
Why would it be a trolling question? It isn't.

I do that when walking up stairs too. I always assumed it was more of an unconscious attempt to avoid falling backwards. Never really gave it any great thought.
  #4  
Unread 09-21-2014, 05:42 PM
sizeon sizeon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
Why would it be a trolling question? It isn't.

I do that when walking up stairs too. I always assumed it was more of an unconscious attempt to avoid falling backwards. Never really gave it any great thought.
Yes, that is the exact feeling i get. If i try to walk up the stairs with a a straight back then i loose my balance.
  #5  
Unread 09-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Gilbert B Gilbert B is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 33
Default

your right.

maybe get a house with no stairs? or

Straighten your hips out and your t spine.

maybe fix your kyphotic posture

Just saying as a generalization its "mostly" because
people spend ALOT of time on the computer and cell phones
that we are always hunched over.
  #6  
Unread 09-21-2014, 07:22 PM
lylemcd's Avatar
lylemcd lylemcd is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizeon View Post
I notice that when i walk up the stairs i tend to lean forward a lot. Almost like if i was doing a low bar squat. Is it because i have some type of muscle imbalance?
This is one of the stupidest questions I've seen this year.
  #7  
Unread 09-21-2014, 11:14 PM
david's Avatar
david david is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
This is one of the stupidest questions I've seen this year.
Still got three months to go. I'm hoping for better.

An end of year winner gets an award?
__________________
"When I die, if there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go where they went."---Will Rogers
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.