BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-25-2017, 04:00 PM

The whoosh does continue another 2 lbs worth this week. Pretty cool. I am almost at 210, my off-season contest weight where I am comfortable & fairly lean.

Bought myself new workout gear today--shirts & sports tops & I'm very pleased with my current look. I haven't seen my little waist this way in 3? 4? years. Had a free meal yesterday at Chipotle: Chicken burrito with double brown rice & a Wendy's 50 cent small frosty afterwards. Gonna ride it out til 8/1 before the next free meal to see how close I can get to 210.

Immediate goals:
210 lbs (off-season weight)
188.8 lbs (last time I was DEXA'd around 16% bf)

At 188.8, I will likely ease up on the dieting til its "official" pre-contest dieting time and I pick a show. At this weight previously years ago, I was a size 2 in jeans, size small in my favorite "bodycon" mini dresses from Bebe, and lean enough to be in a bikini on the beach and look good.

Seriously awesome to be only about 25 lbs away from that major goal. 25 lbs is NOTHING! VERY motivated! Totally do-able
Unread 07-26-2017, 09:52 AM

Loving this motivation! Just when I was ready to slack off, you've re-motivated me as well Goal time
Unread 08-20-2017, 04:52 PM

Quick update cause I'm super happy!

I hit my off-season contest weight and beat that. Then got stuck for 7-8 days which was maddening (come on water drop for me!)... Around the 8th or 9th day I said let's try a little refeed... I took 3 days off and hit nearly 4000 calories each day hawking down food & tasty carbs. Only put on 2.6 lbs water and went right back to the diet.

Dropped 8 lbs in the last 6 days. YES. SA-WEEEET! Over 60 lbs lost now in the last several months and I'm coming for those 190s! I'm coming!

I'm feeling SO SUPER motivated still as I get closer and closer to contest weight--I'm motivated to diet straight through to 162-166 where I compete at. I might just go on and lean out all the way.