BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-19-2017, 07:00 PM

96.5kg (-4.6kg) New Low

Feeling good and looking lean, top abs are coming through in some light so I estimate myself at 14% perhaps a bit higher. Feeling healthy though which is good just in time for my European break.
Unread 07-20-2017, 07:26 PM

Week 6 Day 6: 96.1kg (-0.4kg / -5.0kg) New low

New low again for this round of dieting and hit the 5kg milestone in just under 7 weeks. Hoping to shave another kilo or so off in the 10 days before holiday. I tried to get a photo this morning but the light was too glary in the bathroom with no natural light.

Reflections thus far.

Intermittent fasting I have found to be easy. Some days admittedly I do not follow especially if I have trained in the morning as the dizziness is too much, but to compensate I really scale back my evening meals.

It has allowed me to be social whilst still dieting. I have been out on a few weekends and consumed a fair about of beer with friends and haven't felt bad knowing that i have compensated sufficiently in the week. On the other hand I am wondering what the results would of been if I was completely sober for that time.

I have said it before and will say it again. I was considerably fatter than I thought I was at 101.2kg. I can cover it up with clothes on because i have broad shoulders. I wouldn't like to see what I would look like if my shoulders weren't broad. This has been an eye opener. Where i though my optimal weight was around 95kg i know think it is closer to 90kg.

Strength hasn't been affected in fact improved snatch at 75kg and clean 115kg. Jerk is at 105kg.
Unread 07-25-2017, 11:44 PM

Floating around 96.1 / 96.2kg and travelling for work. One last little push over the weekend to see if I can hit 95.... Although the run for the holiday has been good seeing 5kgs drop off and will not complain. 3 weeks holiday and would like to keep it in tact. It will be a challenge but some sensible choices should make it easier.
Unread 07-26-2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilnacarter View Post
96.5kg (-4.6kg) New Low

Feeling good and looking lean, top abs are coming through in some light so I estimate myself at 14% perhaps a bit higher.
Nice. Well done. I think we're roughly at the same stage then I'm getting some top abage in the right light also ;-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilnacarter View Post

Strength hasn't been affected in fact improved snatch at 75kg and clean 115kg. Jerk is at 105kg.
Nice numbers. My PR's from last year in snatch/hang snatch/and high hang snatch (eg at groin level) were ALL at 75kg kilos or touch under for some insane reason, yet I could barely break 100kg in the clean. Oly lifting tests the patience lol.

I agree what you say about IF. Really easy after getting used to it imo. Hardest thing about morning is being ubercareful with milk in my coffee lol.
Unread 07-27-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimike View Post
Nice. Well done. I think we're roughly at the same stage then I'm getting some top abage in the right light also ;-P

Nice numbers. My PR's from last year in snatch/hang snatch/and high hang snatch (eg at groin level) were ALL at 75kg kilos or touch under for some insane reason, yet I could barely break 100kg in the clean. Oly lifting tests the patience lol.

I agree what you say about IF. Really easy after getting used to it imo. Hardest thing about morning is being ubercareful with milk in my coffee lol.
80kg is the CF qualifying standard not that I will ever qualify but it would be nice to hit the numbers. We do a lot of work with two dedicated oly lifting sessions each week. Some days it is so frustrating though.....

I've gound my limiting factor is confidence under the bar at plus 75kgs.... so been working on hang snatch balance and also overhead squats...

re milk in morning coffee... i cant trust any cafe to literally but a teaspoon in so end up just drinking black...