BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-15-2018, 12:58 PM

Lightbulb Thank you, Lyle!

I just want to thank you. Your Rapid Fat Loss book has made an enormous impact in my life already within 3 weeks. I initially started on for weight loss. At 5'2", I have been hovering around 159 -164 lbs. Tons of cardio, and basic healthy eating did nothing. I was bloated and tired all of the time.

I read your book cover to cover and learned more in my 33 years of life combined than the countless books I have read. There is so much misinformation out there that I bought into. This book really opened my eyes.

I am currently 19 days in RFL and 14 lbs lighter. I have more energy, my stomach no longer bloats, and several people have noticed. They say I look healthy. And then something happened......a lightbulb moment....

I have endometriosis and I have pain off and on throughout my cycle along with extreme bloating and fatigue. There is even a term for it, "endo-belly." I could look 9 months pregnant soon after a meal.

I had NONE of that. No pain, no gas, no exhaustion, no bloating. After thinking long and hard about my previous dietary habits, I recall having a massive reaction after eating Triscuits. I also recall having issues after eating bread...but just never thought anything of it. I just assumed everybody felt that way and it was normal.

Endometriosis, though the cause is unknown, is believed to have inflammatory triggers. After speaking with my mom, we both think I may have a gluten intolerance. So though the jury is still out on what types of gluten, heck, I don't even know that much about gluten or wheat, so I have a lot of research to do. But now I have the smoking gun. And that's more than I have had my entire life.

I honestly would like to stay on this diet forever, but realize that is unrealistic. So I am going to figure out my trigger foods and avoid to the best of my ability. I am still learning, each discovery is a new opportunity for growth. I also have 2 of your other books which are also amazing.

So thank you, Lyle. You have made a profound impact, and I am happy for this information for a better quality of life.